Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What else are you playing right now?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What else are you playing right now? 155 posts - page 4 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 28, 2015 1:08pm | Report

Dating sims which I'll not name

I don't know the name but I have a feeling the bird one is in there (after that add a lot of japan titles here)

I'm really switching games pretty fast however these are more standard atm:
-LoL
-american mcgee alice/alice madness returns
-civ V
-galciv III

not so regular:
-WoWS/WoT/WT
-Dota 2
-payday 2
-FC 2
-borderlands (both)
-HoMM 3 or V
-Hearthstone
-Dishonored

I'm really switching fast with games almost every day. I have switched more to watching video's on youtube and a bit of Anime (haven't watched an ep off the aniem I'm watching for 1.5 months though)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 28, 2015 6:32pm | Report
Wrong, Hatoful Boyfriend is not there ! More into bl and ds' like Highschool Romance (ShojixSelena OTP)
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 29, 2015 1:00pm | Report
I don't know what the abbreviations mean. Only one I remember is hatofull because of the birds (there is also coming a phoenix right with birds)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 30, 2015 4:38am | Report
bl is Boy's Love (A.K.A. Fancy way of saying "Gay") and ds is "Dating Simulator"
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 30, 2015 10:09am | Report
Just started playing GTA V. Feel free to add me. Name's the same.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 3, 2016 2:33pm | Report
LOL my friend "gifted" me Highschool Romance as a joke...buying me a bunch of $1-2 games. Actually worth playing, Prism?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 3, 2016 3:26pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

LOL my friend "gifted" me Highschool Romance as a joke...buying me a bunch of $1-2 games. Actually worth playing, Prism?

It depends... It only has 2 paths but it's 100% worth it for Shoji trying to adapt himself to be a girl.

Just saying Shoji X Selina or Sholina is BAE

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 4, 2016 12:06am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

such sort of gifts are always funny (one of my friends has so many games he sometimes passes some game keys for games that you can consider really bad, so bad that they are funny, to me or some other friends)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » January 4, 2016 5:04am | Report
I can´t stop playing Fallout 4, i rarely play any other games right now, if the GECK is coming out for that game i gonna be trapped in it forever QQ.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » January 4, 2016 11:22am | Report
So I talked about it elsewhere, but this friend decided he would get me the equivalent of 100 $1 games on Steam...it had started years ago with him and a different friend, trying to one-up each other with the worst games on Steam, gifting each other for Christmas.

Most of the games he got me were games that should be on mobile only, and free...lol. He did get me a couple of gems (Stealth Bastard Deluxe, Gunpoint), but most were horrendous. I feel guilty not playing them just a bit because he actually spent money on them. Then, when he got to around 65 games, he gifted me The Witcher 3 with a note that said something like "since you were stupid enough to play all of the other games, I figured you deserved this." The Witcher 3 is amazing, by the way.

Then, later on, after I thought it was done, he texted me "Steam sale is coming up and I have plenty of 1 dollar bills to stuff down its g string for some more quality games." LOL.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }