Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Season 8 Guide Contest Winners!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Season 8 Guide Contest Winners! 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » March 30, 2021 2:49pm | Report

I'm also extremely honored to share the mage podium with you Kamouh, from the moment I saw your Raijin guide I could simply feel the potential it had, and I'm so glad I helped you in your journey in some way, and to see it bloom to such a magnificent guide sure warms my heart!

Also @Zero, I've also used your Artemis guide multiple times and I've told most of my friends to use it whenever I play with them, so touché I guess we're even in praise city! Love you too man <3

+rep for real wholesome comments

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sleepininthegarden » March 30, 2021 2:51pm | Report
I took it down after the guide contest since it needs further improvement. If it's not capable of winning in its current state, then taking it down and revisiting it seems like the best choice.

Sleepininthegarden

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xZeroStrike » March 30, 2021 3:09pm | Report

I took it down after the guide contest since it needs further improvement. If it's not capable of winning in its current state, then taking it down and revisiting it seems like the best choice.

You can always leave it up for those who might need it and work on it, and then publish it when you feel it's ready. Just because it didn't win doesn't mean it's a bad guide!

xZeroStrike
<Hunter Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Armenius » March 31, 2021 9:05am | Report
Damn, Bran slandering my Thor guide both in the post and in the comments, I'm hurt.

Thanks for choosing it though, and congrats to everyone else who won! :)

Armenius
<Thor Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 31, 2021 9:17am | Report
Ahhh hahaha, lol. I will say, when I read it, I was very impressed. The information contained within is very strong. No insult meant.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 31, 2021 9:22am | Report
AtomicPie525 wrote:

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting Geb to bring in the W again!

Well, you improved it quite a lot compared to the last time it won. combine it with all the additional info it gained with SF new threat & synergies system. easily said you improved an already good resource into a great resource In my opinion, which blew competition away

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Falcrus » April 1, 2021 10:55am | Report
I am so excited! Thank you a lot!
Game ID: MateMeHorus
The Lead Horus worshiper and his pp enjoyer

Falcrus
<Warrior Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }