Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Official Mentoring Program (Please read before posting below)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » Mentoring » Official Mentoring Program (Please read before posting below) 160 posts - page 15 of 16
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » August 22, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Haha thanks. I just updated my game last night and it's waaaaay different from the last time I played. If we need to someone can always start a new one and Mowen can delete this one. Depends on what our options are I guess. I just won't be as active on forums and I won't be mentoring for sure.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 22, 2013 4:33pm | Report
I'm pretty sure Buddha could lock it.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 26, 2013 11:24pm | Report
He's. back. Omg he's back. Grab the gang quick. Spread the news. HE'S BACK, EVERYONE HE'S BACK.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » August 27, 2013 12:06am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

He's. back. Omg he's back. Grab the gang quick. Spread the news. HE'S BACK, EVERYONE HE'S BACK.

You called?
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CoffeeTableOG » September 14, 2013 7:37am | Report
Howdy guys, i'm new to these forums and pretty new to smite/moba's. i think i understand the basics. Tanks soak up damage ect. Assassins kill people. Mages cause ranged magic havoc. Supports well support. Carries kill things. think thats about it.

I'm learning some things from random people in games, like how to use the voice commands, ect. but more direct teaching/knowledge drops would be helpful. mostly on how to jungle/good team make-ups/good combos on most gods/ how to set-up ganks/call out ganks/ ect. Mostly how to run a good team.

I play a lot of Cupid/Zeus/loki. i am trying to get a team together of my RL buddies to play and i've decided as the most experienced (comparatively) among them, i should be the jungler (it sounds the hardest out of all the other roles)

anywho so can anyone link me to some good reading materials/a how-to-guide to jungle (i'm the only one in my group that enjoys reading, or is willing to read to get better at a game).

anywho have a good day.

CoffeeTableOG

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » September 20, 2013 11:04pm | Report
Hey guys, i am an old smite player(started last year when it was totally new), i played till lvl 11 and had unlocked ares(i love his ult<3)so then i just left due to lack of people and game modes and gods. Now seeing so many new gods and game modes i really wanna get back into the game. I have MOBA experience(dota 2) of 1000 hours and i really wanna get into professional level here.
Can any of you guys just refresh me up and get me familiar with everything and help me be better?
Thank You,
SIgning off,
Demolibium
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 22, 2013 1:26am | Report
Demolibium wrote:

Hey guys, i am an old smite player(started last year when it was totally new), i played till lvl 11 and had unlocked ares(i love his ult<3)so then i just left due to lack of people and game modes and gods. Now seeing so many new gods and game modes i really wanna get back into the game. I have MOBA experience(dota 2) of 1000 hours and i really wanna get into professional level here.
Can any of you guys just refresh me up and get me familiar with everything and help me be better?
Thank You,
SIgning off,
Demolibium

We could make an appointment and I can teach you.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » September 22, 2013 9:01am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

We could make an appointment and I can teach you.

And that would be very well appreciated, thank you. My ign is demolibium, u can add me or tell me urs i can add u.
If u are on skype we can talk there.
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » September 22, 2013 10:43am | Report
Demolibium wrote:

And that would be very well appreciated, thank you. My ign is demolibium, u can add me or tell me urs i can add u.
If u are on skype we can talk there.

Alright, just got out of church so I can play very soon.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Minscinno » December 19, 2013 4:40pm | Report
Hello guys,
I am kinda old on SMITE but i really just engaged the game some months ago. As a main midlaner, my most played god is Eset and i do think i have some good knowledge about the game, BUT, sometimes i notice i actually suck a lot on the real playing, so i would really enjoy to have a mentor that could explain me in-depth the higher levels mechanics, not only in middle as in other roles.
I do watch a lot of streams and videos that already taught me a lot of stuffs, but it is always good to have an experienced one to teach you the tatics in a real-time game.
I hope someone can help me with that.
Thank you very much for the attention,
Minscinno
IGN:Becca
Skype(if needed):tomoemadoka

Minscinno

Remarkable (9)

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }