Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Soso,TheGodOfSound

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Soso,TheGodOfSound 27 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 26, 2015 11:58pm | Report
This is a dumb idea and you should feel bad for making it.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 29, 2015 6:05pm | Report
Not the nicest thing to say...
I just make god ideas for fun...

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 29, 2015 6:29pm | Report
They're bad ideas that show you don't give a **** about how your idea applies to the game. You seem to only care about showing off your "cool" idea.

Your idea is nearly completely incoherent, and the bits I'm able to understand are broken beyond belief. You don't try to explain, you don't try to balance things. Even your formatting is inconsistent - WTF is 'PT'?

If you don't bother to make any concessions to help others understand your idea, then why should I give you the time of day?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 29, 2015 7:22pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

This is a dumb idea and you should feel bad for making it.

That's mad harsh yo. You do understand the concept of just making god ideas for fun, right? It can be nice to theorize gods that would exceptionally well with integrating into the game, but just putting ideas out there isn't a crime, jebus.

For a guy named Subzero, you're not very chill ;P
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 29, 2015 8:29pm | Report
Sub,
PT means per tick, ever heard of CONTEXT CLUES? I think I was taught that... hmmm, in First Grade? Second, maybe?
Enemies inside the circle will take rapid damage

And from your recent posts I thought you were getting nicer to the community.

How about before bashing someone's idea that they made for FUN, you do a little research? Either way, these ideas are probably not looked at by HiRez in the first place, so why not let people have fun for once? Instead of telling them that their ideas suck, why not give them advice?

Learn some respect, as people have feelings.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 29, 2015 8:38pm | Report
Are we really going to start a flame war over a god that's not even in the game?
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 29, 2015 8:42pm | Report
You know what? Okay.

That might have been harsh. I just have no patience for things that have little merit.

1. Write down damage numbers.

2. Clean up the clutter so I don't have to damage my eyes to read your stuff.

3. If you have any Moba knowledge, use it. Don't throw down random numbers. Look at some actual gods, and adjust your numbers accordingly.

4. Use some ****ing proper terms. What is a PT and what is a disable? Is it a suppress? Because that is broken.

Now for some tips.

4. Keep a theme going. Soso is only a so-so idea because you say he has sound stuff, but sound isn't incorporated very well.

When I think of sound, I think of massive AoEs, bouncing sound waves (reverberation,) and going through things, because not much can block sound.

You have sound stacks, random slows and stuns, random disarms and silences, and for some reason, a mass wave clear ability.

When I see So-so's kit, I think of broken gods of randomness, not a sound god. -_-

Now here's something as an example.

Sonorus, God of Sound: Melee Mage bruiser focused on AoE damage.

Passive: Reverberations: Whenever Sonorus casts an ability, a wave of sound pulses a second later, dealing 20 + 10 x level magic damage (+15% magical power) to all enemies within 20 feet. This effect has a static cooldown of 1.5 seconds.

1: Sonic Burst: Sonorus creates a conical blast of sound, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 damage (+80% of your magical power), but rapidly decreases in damage as the wave travels, up to 25% damage at 60 feet. The wave can bounce off of walls once, taking 25% damage reduction. Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.

At point blank range with an enemy next to a wall, this will deal 450 damage +120% of MP. Use wisely. Waiting for that perfect moment might make things worse.

2: Sonic Speed: Sonorus becomes a blue hedgehog and dashes forward 30 feet, passing through enemies and walls and dealing 60/120/180/240/300 damage (+50% of your magical power). Sonorus becomes briefly untargetable while dashing. Enemies hit are slowed by 25% for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. Cool down: 14 seconds.

One of his bruiser abilities that is both a gap closer and temporary invincibility. However, it has a long cooldown and it doesn't dash very far or long.

3: Soundproof: Sonorus surrounds himself with a barrier of hardened air, rooting and silencing himself and gaining 55/60/65/70/75% damage reduction and CC immunity for 3 seconds. Sonorus can cancel this ability early. Reverberation is activated for both this ability's start and finish. Cooldown starts when ability ends, and this ability is only cancellable after one second. Cooldown: 10 seconds.

This is his anti burst and stall ability. Not only does it protect him from CC, it can be used to tank objectives from enemies, stall for his other cooldowns to reset, or to simply wait out burst damage. And unlike Aegis, it has the massive advantage of ending exactly when you want it to.

4: Boomburst: Sonorus creates an enormous 360 wave of sound, dealing 200/275/350/425/500 damage (+80% of your magical power) to enemies within 35 feet, knocking back all enemies hit and stunning them for 0.75 seconds.

Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80 seconds.

Sonorus deals fantastic AoE damage and has the tools needed to survive in the thick of a fight. He has potentially good burst damage, but his ultimate knocks enemies away, and like his one, it relies on being in the right place at the right time. Sonorus can potentially scatter entire teams while killing them while avoiding damage and CC, but without good timing and posititioning, Sonorus will either get focused and deleted, or simply get kited to death, as his main damage skill and passive rely on being close. Rooting himself also does not help.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FemFatalis » May 29, 2015 8:43pm | Report
Good constructive criticism :)
For Glory! An Ullr ADC Guide
A Strong Bond! An Aphrodite Solo Guide
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, ‘You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.’"
-George Carlin

FemFatalis

Established (15)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 29, 2015 8:44pm | Report
Wolfman5665 wrote:

Sub,
PT means per tick, ever heard of CONTEXT CLUES? I think I was taught that... hmmm, in First Grade? Second, maybe?

And from your recent posts I thought you were getting nicer to the community.

How about before bashing someone's idea that they made for FUN, you do a little research? Either way, these ideas are probably not looked at by HiRez in the first place, so why not let people have fun for once? Instead of telling them that their ideas suck, why not give them advice?

Learn some respect, as people have feelings.

I have to point out that the sheer hypocrisy in this statement is something to behold.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 29, 2015 9:57pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

You know what? Okay.

That might have been harsh. I just have no patience for things that have little merit.
Dude, it's fine if you don't like something or think it has no merit. You don't have to read it once you've determined that it's not worth your time, and you definitely don't have to respond to it in the first manner (do you need a refresher on Forum Etiquette?). Given that it's just an idea for the fun of it, you're PROBABLY not the target audience. No need to start a *****torm over silly forum posts like these ಠ_ಠ

-Zilby Out-
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }