Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Soso,TheGodOfSound

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Soso,TheGodOfSound 27 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 24, 2015 12:25am | Report
(Typo should be Sono, Also Sono means sound in French)

Lore:(0% Idea on how to make a LORE for a guy who use's sound)

Role: Mage

Passive: Sound.

Enemies' hit by Sono's Sound Wave will get a stack of "Sound". Enemies' with stacks of sound will take additional effects from Soso's other ability's. The target cannot have a stack of "sound" for another 16 seconds.

Duration: 8 Seconds Until hit by one of Sono's ability's

First Ability: Sound Wave.
Soso fires a burst of sound from his hands in a cone in front of him, If the enemy has a stack of sound they will be knocked back.

Damage: 40,60,80,100,120

Normal Cooldown: 11 seconds

Second Ability: Melody.
Soso rapidly shoots out a beam of notes turning into a beautiful melody. Releasing 9 notes in a row. If the enemy has a stack of Sound at the last note they are stunned slowed or silenced

Damage: 10PT,12PT,16PT,19PT,25PT

Normal Cooldown: 14 seconds

Chance Of Effect: Silenced: 10, Stunned: 20, Slowed: 15, None: 65

Third Ability: Orchestrate
Soso orchestrates rising his weapon into the air, Causing a blast of music to land in the circle selected hitting the circle area 5 times. (Size of Anubis's 3). If the enemy has a stack of Sound they hear loud music and have to cover there ears causing them to become silenced and disabled.

Damage: 10PT,20PT,30PT,35PT,45PT

Cooldown Normally: 12 Seconds

Disable/Silence Duration: 3 seconds

Ultimate: Choir
Soso use's all his musician skills into this. Soso use's his rises his weapon into the air creating a gray/white musical aura around him (Smaller then Bellona's/Bigger then hade's). Enemy's inside the circle will take rapid damage. If a enemy or friendly minions or jungle creeps are inside the aura each minion inside will increase the power of the rapid damage by 5.

Duration: 8 seconds.
Damage: 3PT,6PT,9PT,12PT,15PT(+Creep Bonus Damage)
Cooldown Normally: 140 seconds.
Cooldown at 5: 130
Cooldown at 10: 120
Cooldown at 15: 130
Cooldown at 20: 120
Cooldown at 30: 90
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Death Animation: Soso curls up into a ball in mid air and then explodes into musical notes.

Titan Slain Animation: Soso will start doing The Robot.

Defeat Animation: Soso would look down in disappointment

Defeat Screen: Soso would try to conduct his choir of minions who are holding music books, They would start to sound good and then they would sing a bad note Soso covering his ears. A short pause of him waving his hand basically saying No No no! And then this would repeat.

Victory Screen: Soso would be standing there with his arms crossed shaking is head up and down. Suddenly music would start to kick in and he would start doing the robot then doing a quick twirl around twice and ending with the splits. This would then repeat after a pause of Soso getting up acting like nothing happened.

Directed Taunts:

Osiris: I guess the creator of Frankenstein made you as well! There mind will never compare to mine! That is shown of how you lack skill..

Apollo: So you're instrument is a lyre?... My instrument is my mind! Bring it on cattle boy!
Apollo #2: I may not be a son of pan... But that doesn't mean I don't have the wright to defeat you in a competition of music...

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 24, 2015 12:25am | Report
Broke?

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 24, 2015 6:23am | Report
Double check the cooldowns. On some abilities, when you say that the person has 0% cdr, it's 16 seconds, but, with 30% it becomes 6 Seconds ? That's WAY more then 30% cdr !

He is kind of balanced, taking the cdr questions away . Nice Job !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » May 24, 2015 9:45am | Report
A number of things.

1. Soso is not French (I speak it. Sound in French is "son", pronounced sort of like the suffix -san in Japanese.)

2. SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON THE HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ on his 1, with max CDR, you're pumping out an insane 280 damage every 1.2s. That could add up to an insane 13770 damage per minute WITHOUT scaling or other abilities. Broken much?

3. Same thing as no. 2.

A 45% CHANCE TO STUN EVERY 4.6 SECONDS WITH MAX CDR?????????? THAT IS LITERALLY GAMEBREAKING

And I guess I should point out the 3 SECOND ******* SILENCE EVERY 4.6 SECONDS!!!!!!

Dude, your idea is cool and all, but please, please

PLEEEEEEASE look at your numbers before you post the idea. Read the Information for God Makers thread first. I'm not trying to be rude, sorry if I came off as rude (which I'm assuming I did.)

But please, check your numbers.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nfounder3 » May 24, 2015 12:01pm | Report
You know smite only uses gods from actual ancient mythology? It is a cool idea for a god, overpowered yes, but by god ideas it means kit ideas for ancient gods that might appear in the game. Sorry.

nfounder3

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » May 25, 2015 12:20pm | Report
^

True. I even did some research to make sure, and nothing came up except for some Echo person who still isn't the God of Sound. Just try to do some research before making a God concept.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 25, 2015 11:18pm | Report
I kinda make ideas for fun >.> Most posts on here don't actually exist as a god >.> Yeah I kinda messed up with his name btw. Its Sono. And I guess I wasn't thinking when I made the Cd's >.>

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 25, 2015 11:25pm | Report
Better? Also you can look in the French dictionary. Sono means sound.

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » May 26, 2015 1:32am | Report
most of the god ideas are of existing gods from real mythologies. there are just a few where people have decided to make up their own or bring one from a game. nice idea for a god of sound though, shame it dosnt exist in mythology.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Flamingblaze600 » May 26, 2015 10:42pm | Report
So is it K if I make my own gods .-.?

Flamingblaze600

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }