Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ao/Kukulkan nerf.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ao/Kukulkan nerf. 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 23, 2014 8:15pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Finally his ult. Sure, it does a hella lot of damage. But it's one of THEE most avoidable things in the game. You can literally jump THROUGH it and not get hit. The visuals are obvious, the audio cues are obvious, etc. It's a high risk high reward ult. Anubis does about the same amount of damage much more reliably at the cost of standing still BUT having CC immunity, Ao has the advantage of not requiring to channel it but having nearly no reliability.

Two things! It's not a high risk ult, since you can be as far away as possible and it is most effective in defense while you are alone.

Also, Anubis' ult can do waaaay more damage :3

Kukulkan is meh. Easy god, I'm surprised you guys aren't bawling about Nu Wa. She's so easy to play and her damage is ridonk <

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 23, 2014 10:55pm | Report
High risk high reward, as in you risk your land % for high damage. Not kukulkhan himself, but the risk is in the chances of pulling it off. Heh.

But yeah :P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 23, 2014 11:24pm | Report
Pfft, anyone who's played Ao for more than five minutes knows how easy it is to get ult kills. It isn't high risk at all - assassins blow their escapes to reach you for an easy kill = free kill. Most mages have no escapes = free kill. Lower cooldown than Aegis = free gold advantage. Most tanks have no escapes and get no MR and are stupidly squishy early-mid game = free kill.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 24, 2014 1:50am | Report
No escapes =/= easy ult

That's all I'll say on the matter. I've given very explicit reasons why I think Ao is balanced.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }