DISCLAIMER: You don't have to use all those items, they are mainly options. It all depends on your play style, the enemies' play style and who you are up against. If you feel like you might need the defence because they are dealing way too much damage, you can have a variety of choices which I offer in the items list.
I hope it works out for you guys, especially the newer guys trying to find your God. Remember not to judge just because of looks or having a bad match, try it out and see what works for you and whether the God you are trying suits you or not.
Before you go on with my builds, I strongly suggest you play the objective!
1. Place your Hive behind your team, where the enemy team can't just destroy them for free.
2. AMC does not have an escape, and this requires a safe play style.
3. His ult is not easy to hit but picking it up resets it to a 20 second cool-down so don't waste it.
4. Your main goal as AMC is to farm the creep wave until you have 50 stacks. Kills help, deaths hurt.
- INSANE Damage -
- Wave Clear -
- Good Sustain -
- Gank's Well -
- Very fast Movement and Attack Speed -
- His passive allows you to disarm after 4 seconds -
- His Hive heals him, grants movement, and attack speed -
His passive applies a Damage Over Time (DOT) affect and allows you and your team to see those annoying invisible gods
Hive provide movement speed, attack speed, and a small amount of healing when you are inside the aura.
Stinger fires a giant stinger in a narrow straight line. If landed, the stinger will fall to the ground upon an enemy death or after a few seconds.
Picking up the stinger reduces the its cooldown by 80%.