Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't attack with hero all the time.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can't attack with hero all the time. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bryn41 » March 24, 2023 3:14pm | Report
When I download Smite I am able to attack and cast spells with no problem. Once I close the game and re-open it I can no longer attack and cast spells consistently. It only registers attacks sometimes. I have checked the keybindings and they are fine and I have also tried changing the attack keybinding from my mouse to keyboard. When I put the attack keybinding on my keyboard it always works (extremely impractical), but when I use my mouse left and right clicks they do not work https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/ .

I have to re-download the game and then everything is fine until I close the game and re-open it. I have tried being killed by a tower in game to fix problem as I had read worked for some, but that was not the case.

How can I fix this problem so I do not need to re-download smite every time I wish to play the game?

bryn41

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 26, 2023 11:02am | Report
I would personally suggest requesting help from the official site.

I've never heard of this issue before. I'm curious, when you can no longer attack in a match, does your mouse still register movement? If you get out of the match, are you able to select things on the main screen with a click?
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }