Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who are you?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who are you? 18 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 14, 2014 3:30pm | Report
One day, a sweet little, asexual Pikachu was happily playing with its friends. When suddenly, "GROUDON USE FISSURE!". The Groudon easily murdered all of the inhabitants of Pikachu village, except Aphnex, who used a Quick Attack to escape. Now, it must work for the pleasure of the Groudon's trainer. Aphnex just hopes for two things: that its master isn't a pokephile and that its master doesn't have a Muk. Oh Aphnex, all I have to say is GL HF.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » April 21, 2014 1:37pm | Report
Sometimes, truth is scarier than fiction.

Perhaps you heard the story of Jack Nicholson going on a rampage through a resort killing all his family and a random black guy? Nice story, yet in truth, this man existed. In WHEREVERTHE****INTHEWORLDYOUHAPPENTOBELAND a man lived, quiet and happy with his famiwee. However, on a trip to England, he rented a cottage in pure British fashion on the coastline of Cornwall, which was, for some reason, filled with people who he had previously seen in his life, yet he had been separated from. These spirits, he trusted, yet feared to the death, and so at one point he decided that in order to preserve them from his paranoid family he would butcher them all with a Golf Club, 'cus if it's scary 'nuff 4 Stev3n King, den it be 2spooky4me. He trapped his wife in her bedroom with help from a certain "Vibe Scepter" (DAMMIT NINTENDO, DAMMIT) and then set about chasing his son, who then was pushed to the end of a cliff, ready to be pummeled to death... HOWEVER a black guy came from absofrickin'lutely nowhere and, to uphold standards, the man charged him, taking both him and the black guy right off the cliffs of Portscatho. The man then got up, and decided to take refuge in a cave; where he died, his face convulsed in rigamortis. After many, many years, the man got up, and charged through town after town, slaughtering any and all black people because horror movies. It was only when Overlord Hasbro decided this was clearly ripped from that one episode of My Little Pony where Twilight destroyed the entire town with her Smartypants doll... sooooooooooo yeah. They sent him a cease and desist at which point he fled to the forums of MobaFire to look for more Black people to kill.

Note: The racist aspects of this story are not supposed to promote such actions within the Lord himself, so if you think I'm a douchebag?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 22, 2014 1:11am | Report
One day in the depths of hell, there came a cry, a cry so fierce and evil that it threatened to shred man's reality to pieces, to wreck destruction upon all that heard it, it was the cry of the satanic, horrid Pudding Master, a being so malevolent, so twisted, that one day it would try to rip the world from the grasp all things good, and bring it crushing down into evil. This thing, rode it's shiny red meat bicycle out of the gates of hell, into the world as we know it, and began reeking havoc across the common lands. It gathered a group of followers, known to all as the Pudsters. One day, it addressed them "Come here my meatlets, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say; gone are the days of the tentacle, the old gods, and the happy, we welcome in a new dawn, of blood, gore and swag, we will build a castle of agony, and strip the world from the riotous, until the old ways have been covered in waves of blood, and the commoners of the world wish they knew how to surf.

The End
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 22, 2014 2:17pm | Report
(...dude...change your .gif...it's too mesmerizing. Not to mention that I have to look at it while I'm typing this. It's like, worse than HolyPudding's old one. You guys remember that one, right? I'm still scarred.)

Player Festive1 has joined the game.
Festive1 has joined the RED team.
(RED) Gallade94: god dammit, it's this guy again.
*DEAD* (RED) Totally Not Star: wait, who?
*DEAD* (BLU) RockGod1: You haven't heard of him?
*DEAD* (BLU) RockGod1: This is going to be fun.
Do you know we have the largest forum for this game? come check us out on SKIAL.com!
(RED) Totally Not Star: Well, if he hasn't been banned yet, how bad could it be?
<in the distance:> POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS...
(RED) Totally Not Star: is he always like this?
*DEAD* (RED) Gallade94:...pretty much. He's actually a very nice guy - the best guy to compare him to is Benito Hoover. You need to get used to him, though.
<continuing:> POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS...
Teams have been balanced!
(BLU) Gallade94:...god dammit, Festive. Making the game autobalance. -_-
RockGod1 is DOMINATING Totally Not Star!!!
(BLU) RockGod1: what I don't get is how I can dominate Scouts, yet never get a shot on a Heavy...
(RED) Festive1: It's because you're bad at sniper, Rock. :P
*DEAD* (BLU) RockGod1: True... hey!
*DEAD* (RED) Totally Not Star: That's what you get...
(RED) Festive1: Well. Have any of you heard of a site named Smitefire? it's a forum for that Smite game I've been talking about. Well, I'm thinking of joining it.
(BLU) Gallade94: Go ahead! At the very least, I don't think that they'd HATE you.
(TEAM) Gallade94: you can't spam Pootis is a forum, either...
Want exclusive deals? then sign up at SKIAL today!
(RED) Festive1: Alright then, I'm off to it right now. See you guys.
(RED) Totally Not Star: Later.
<continuing:> POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS...
Festive1 has left the game (Disconnect by User)
*DEAD* (RED) Totally Not Star: Well... actually, you MIGHT be able to spam Pootis in a forum... but don't tell him that.

I hope I did that accurately...

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 22, 2014 4:13pm | Report
Dead people can't talk you silly billy :3
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 23, 2014 2:26am | Report
Talenheim, that was perfect. +Rep

(Note, to however is going to do the who are you next, do the most recent who are you, not this comment, since it isn't a proper who are you)

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » April 23, 2014 6:49am | Report
festive1 wrote:

Talenheim, that was perfect. +Rep

(Note, to however is going to do the who are you next, do the most recent who are you, not this comment, since it isn't a proper who are you)

You should make it your Bio. it seems to fit there.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 24, 2014 1:54am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

You should make it your Bio. it seems to fit there.

I did, thanks for it, it's so awesome.

POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }