Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who are you?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Who are you? 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 11, 2014 7:26pm | Report
Make a one paragraph explanation of the person above you. Seriousness is NOT recommended. :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 11, 2014 9:38pm | Report
MadDanny was once a sweet old boy. He use to skip along the field and sing happy songs and have a gay olde time. But then one day he went to the city to vist his grandmother. While at his grandmother's, MadDanny looked outside and saw all the other kids playing. Danny looked at his grandmother and asked "Can I have a gay olde time with all the other kids?" "I don't care," replied the grandmother. And so Danny went out to play with the other kids. A man with a trench coat came up to D4nny and requested "You want some special sugar, kid?!" "Boy, do I," Danny answered happily. the sugar was crack, blah blah blah, he had to have an actually GAY olde time, yada yada yada, moral of the story listen to your Grandma..................Rep if u cri evvrytim.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » April 11, 2014 11:25pm | Report
Long long ago, in the magical land of Americaland, lived an ancient race of cars known as the Carlos. The Carlos lived in peace in a hierarchical system, and at the top, lived the king of the Carlos, known as Alphacar. The Alpha Car was an egotistical, greedy and oppressive leader, being married to 32 Volkswagons and having 107 Punchbuggy children. He made no notice of the hard working, lower class of Toyotas and all the hardships they faced. He made them drive, drive all day on the fields to till the soil. He made no notice of their thirst for petrol, in fact, many broke down due to a lack of petrol, or due to overheating in the hot sun.

This caused a war within the system. The working class challenged the Alpha Car to a race. They raced, and they raced long into the evening. Not all cars made it, many lives were lost during the race. The Alpha Car was speeding ahead. Suddenly, his tyre caught on fire. Alpha Car felt the heat getting to him, but for the sake of pride, he continued. Then, the tyre burnt through, and he went skidding into the wall. The Alpha Car burned down in a flame of his own ego. The Carlos rejoiced! Their oppressive leader was no more. All the cars lived in a happy society from then on, and this moment is commemorated numerous times around the year in countries all over the world. It is known as the Grand Prix.

The Carlos were all living happily.

But then everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 11, 2014 11:40pm | Report
It was a dark and stormy night when HFB was born. The environmental conditions matched the condition of the soul in the one brought onto earth that day. While the family and doctors were ecstatic, none would know the horrors the infant would inflict upon online communities for years to come.

It started inconspicuously. First he observed. Then he sparsely integrated. Slowly, but surely, assimilation and infiltration across MOBA networks continued. Guides and comments and conversation and feelings were all rapidly expressed from the young, adolescent boy. But the surprising yet quick ascension through the ranks of MobaFire websites ended in a surprisingly quiet state of observance. Like a soviet sleeper agent, HiFromBuddha awaits quietly, resting nicely atop the apex of user rankings, waiting for the time when his dark soul can be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 12, 2014 12:01am | Report
The doctors didn't know what was expecting them. They had never thought in their wildest dreams that they will create such a marvelous creature, when they merged the black bird with the thorny rose... little did they know it will turn to the dark side of the vegetables.

Now, being the apprentice of the Evil VegeTTable Lord, the same creature that they created to fight alongside them to victory, has been poisoned into believing that the VegeTTable Clan is the righteous path. Now, he has recruited even worse, more powerful creatures to fight under his command. The time, the sun and justice themselves fight alongside the mighty RavenRadish...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » April 12, 2014 2:10am | Report
It was a dark, dark night in the middle east. But then, from a star of chocolate chip muffins, a single Steven King was born. This Steven king then magically turned itself into a non-steven king child and became known as Jordenito. Like any typical King novel, this amazing setup had a stupid payoff when Jordenito turned into a weasel and started eating tobacco for breakfast, before taking on its true form of the stereotypical quote unquote scary monster from every quote unquote scary film ever.

To deal with the abomination, now known simply as THING, they sent their greatest warrior: Twalat Sporkul! She grew wings to try and piss off the THING, yet the THING turned into a Jordenito weasel once more and sliced them off before eviscerating her with a slice of Matt Aspinall's chocolate cake. Furious with the robbery, Matt Aspinall transformed into HolyPudding and forever swore to retell the story of the deathly Jordenito.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » April 12, 2014 6:51am | Report
One man roams the streets of whereverthe****intheworldistan, waiting to unleash his fury to the rest of the world. Sure, he may not act like it, but, ah, that is because that is what is expected of people. To follow blindly in the rule of others. To become sheep. But not this particular man. Long has he dreamt of glory, of conquest. Of breaking free from the shackles of control. Soon, the world shall open it's eyes, and bask in the radiance and glory that is the HolyPudding.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 12, 2014 7:37am | Report
A urban tale is now being told on Indonesia, it cannot be confirmed, as no one ever survived to the wrath of the creature named ''FerrumSlash''. ''Ferrum'' comes from ''Ferro'', ''Iron'' in English. And ''Slash'' due the fact that every corpse left behind has been slashed into pieces.

Not so long ago, a toxic spit happened on a factory, and thus the factory had to be closed. One person was left behind, but no one knows his or her name. The only thing that remains from that person is the love for Animes, and nothing else, but rage. The body of such creature is strange; made of twisted iron and spitting toxic things from it.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » April 12, 2014 10:51am | Report
Hide. Hide now, and you may be safe.

Safe from Dark Jaw.

This being is unknown; no one knows how it was born, except it was found in Disney World after it killed 23 children who were saying hi to mickey mouse. The Bastard. Of course, one day a legendary warrior (woulda thought they'd run out by now) known as Rick Astley stealthily ambushed the Dark Jaw, and then RICKROLLED it. Running for its ears' sake, the Jaw took refuge in the shelter of the Mobafire forums.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 12, 2014 11:13am | Report
It was a concoction made only possible by the gods...

The ingredients were gathered, forged by the shadowing abyss of the Etalocohc mountain. It's righteous tastefulness fed millions. Upon it's completion the world finally seemed to be at peace.

But alas, there are those who wanted this pudding, to use it for their own desires. To create the endless flood of divine power their own. It was, in a word, agonizing. Wars were fought. Centuries past until that fateful day. The pudding ascended, achieving immortality and correcting the evil deeds in the world. Upon that day, he vanished, never to be seen again. Legends were told and passed downs for generations. Foods were made in its honor. But it seems no one could grasp the ultimate taste it truly had. Not even the gods.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }