Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

someone tell me how to level gods quickly

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » someone tell me how to level gods quickly 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gomorrah » February 10, 2016 7:35pm | Report
I AM A NOOB. Right now i play with ratatoskr and every time i play a game i can't level fast enough. can someone tell me what i should be doing to stay or surpass the levels of my opponents and teammates

Gomorrah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 11, 2016 1:11pm | Report
Hi Gomorrah,

This game requires patience. The thing of higher importance is your skill level and familiarity with the god in question. The purpose is to get better skill-wise, not Mastery-value wise, unless you're just targeting achievements or something, or you want that gold or diamond skin.

But I guess if you're trying to hit that magic mastery number (16? I forget) in order to play competitively, there's not a lot you can do but keep playing...winning helps, but that can be difficult to control, other than by doing the best you can with your god and role.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » February 11, 2016 1:46pm | Report
@bran I think he means levelling up during the match, by getting exp... (I could be wrong but that's how I read it)

So if you're playing as Rat and having trouble levelling, then I'm guessing your playing Jungle in conquest? But maybe not. It would be helpful if you give us a bit more detail.

But if I'm right then a jungler will generally level a little slower than their teammates, as they're not going to be getting constant minion farm in lane. When you're not sure what you're doing it can be easy to end up wandering around the jungle doing nothing quite often without even realising.

you essentially need to put on a balancing act of spending time in lanes sharing minion farm, but not out staying your welcome, clearing camps when they're up, and trying to steal enemy camps when possible, and ganking/counter-ganking enemies when appropriate. The main things is to be always doing SOMETHING though, as any wasted time as a jungler can really start to put you behind.

As you're quite new to the game you might have an easier time playing in lane till you get a better feel for things before trying to jungle

Of course all this is assuming I was right about you jungling in conquest so, like I said earlier, a bit more detail will let us help you better

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » February 11, 2016 2:45pm | Report
@Cake oh..........................duh. I've had a headache all day, I'll blame my misinterpretation on that (and overlook my general stupidity, hahaha!).

In any case, looks like you've got this covered, thanks dude.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gomorrah » February 14, 2016 4:40pm | Report
Sorry i meant leveling during the match

Gomorrah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gomorrah » February 14, 2016 4:43pm | Report
but also at this point i mean generally just leveling up

Gomorrah

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }