Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help needed with solo lane

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Help needed with solo lane 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 13, 2014 5:16pm | Report
Haha yes I knew, heavy WoW player here.
Luckily there's only one HoT in the game that is actually a buff instead of an area (Rejuvy compared to Tranquility), and that's on Aphrodite, who is the REAL healer. Unless I'm forgetting one. Anyway, yes, I just found it humorous xD

He's 100% correct though, as are everyone in this thread. Except certain build suggestions that I won't call out. Listen to us and you'll do fine xD
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 13, 2014 10:37pm | Report
Thank you all for answers,I'll try to replace Bulwark of Hope with Stone of Gaia
About Witch Stone what item i should replace with it?

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 13, 2014 11:00pm | Report
Guan isn't a basic attacker by any means. I wouldn't add it. If you want more mobility, sprint/ Heavenly Agility is surprisingly effective with Taolu Assault/ Conviction, but Heartseeker might also work, although I've never tried it before.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 15, 2014 10:12am | Report
Thanks to all your advices,i've got 8 kills and 3 deaths.Thank you all very much ;))

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }