Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sterquilinus, The Roman God of Manure(poo-poo)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Sterquilinus, The Roman God of Manure(poo-poo) 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 11, 2014 8:18pm | Report
I think Smite can go "immature" seeing as how the latest god's taunts are "you big meanie!' or whenever she talks period. When she ults and the way she says "I'am a monster" is not scary, its just laughable.The best part about Ster is that he is the god of manure and nobody can take poop seriously, so his design isn't ruined when the first thing people think about manure is poop. When I think of Scylla, I think of a scary ugly naked women with ferocious dog tentacles lashing out at you in beastly rage, not a boring little girl that doesn't even try to be scary. Most people probably think the same before the Scylla reveal. So when there is god of manure and fertilization, everyone will think of poop and expect a god that will be a "ha-ha" sort of deal and expect that he will be silly and extremely gross. Also, his ult is he turns into a patch of beautiful grass and flowers because he is fertilization. Usually "gross" things make beautiful things, its how it works. So at the same time he is a disgusting blob of cow dung with grass patches but that ugly smelly god makes the beauty of nature. Hey, that could be the point of his lore, being that ugly poo-poo god that actually is probably nice and creates the most beautiful things in nature.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 12, 2014 12:47pm | Report
Scylla is creepy as ****.
She is.
Little girls are known in pop culture to be creepy when sinister and Scylla is no difference.
You expecting her to be mature is like telling Bakasura to stop eating people.
It's a ******* impossible act. A giant ****ing poop monster isn't immature cause it's young, it's just immature and stupid.
Your whole idea with gross things making beautiful things kinda contradicts what you're doing here, doesn't it. You want there to be a silly god that's gross and dumb but then you turn around and say you want it to be all happy and meaningful like you're taking yourself seriously.
Get your **** straight.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 12, 2014 2:58pm | Report
Sloogz wrote:

Scylla is creepy as ****.
She is.
Little girls are known in pop culture to be creepy when sinister and Scylla is no difference.
You expecting her to be mature is like telling Bakasura to stop eating people.
It's a ******* impossible act. A giant ****ing poop monster isn't immature cause it's young, it's just immature and stupid.
Your whole idea with gross things making beautiful things kinda contradicts what you're doing here, doesn't it. You want there to be a silly god that's gross and dumb but then you turn around and say you want it to be all happy and meaningful like you're taking yourself seriously.
Get your **** straight.

Scylla don't scare me, just acts too kawaii desu most of the time, that is contradicting.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sloogz » March 13, 2014 2:40pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Scylla don't scare me, just acts too kawaii desu most of the time, that is contradicting.

Your personal opinion doesn't mean ****.
She's not supposed to be cute or "kawaii desu".
Little girls are known to be creepy. If you didn't know that, sucks for you, but that's a commonly known fact.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sloogz

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 14, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Do you even understand Scylla's lore? She literally ate sailors man! She's a little girl because she was once a little spirit and a jealous priestess turned her into that thing. Just because you don't like her design doesn't mean we need the god of "fertilization" in smite. Your telling Scylla to be mature, well you should take your own advice man, a god of ****... really?

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 14, 2014 2:49pm | Report

Do you even understand Scylla's lore? She literally ate sailors man! She's a little girl because she was once a little spirit and a jealous priestess turned her into that thing. Just because you don't like her design doesn't mean we need the god of "fertilization" in smite. Your telling Scylla to be mature, well you should take your own advice man, a god of ****... really?

Scylla has never been depicted as a child/little girl in mythology. My best bet is Hi-Rez wanted something a bit like Annie from LoL.

Idk, but yeah god of poop? Pretty sure that's a cussed word on Smite already so why would it be implemented?

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » March 14, 2014 2:52pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Scylla has never been depicted as a child/little girl in mythology. My best bet is Hi-Rez wanted something a bit like Annie from LoL.

Idk, but yeah god of poop? Pretty sure that's a cussed word on Smite already so why would it be implemented?

Pretty much. Smite Changed her lore to what they wanted. I don't agree with their change, but I've gotten over it. I rather like Scylla now.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SurvivorZombeh » March 14, 2014 3:35pm | Report
Yes she wasn't a little girl, but she was a beautiful naiad, where a priestess (or Circe/Amphitrite) was jealous of her so they poured a potion into her bath, so when she bathed she turned into the monster that she is now.

SurvivorZombeh

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » March 14, 2014 6:36pm | Report

Yes she wasn't a little girl, but she was a beautiful naiad, where a priestess (or Circe/Amphitrite) was jealous of her so they poured a potion into her bath, so when she bathed she turned into the monster that she is now.

ok? He's not mad for the fact she's a monster (that's cool). It's the fact they changed her lore to make her a little girl.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » March 15, 2014 10:19pm | Report
**** or not (sorry for the pun), i had a good laugh seeing the god design and skills XD.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }