Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 1/4/14

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 1/4/14 31 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 1, 2014 2:41pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

The HiRezTroll Icon idea is amazing, lol. 64 gems to buy, but gives you one gem upon buying it to get rid of those 63 gems we got upon release. Genius.

I know right, my OCD levels are even now all is well.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » April 1, 2014 3:23pm | Report
Oh my god. That suggested change I made to remove the CC immunity but keep the casting.

"I have a rather simple fix to his insane AoE shenanigans, make him able to cast again, but remove the CC immunity. If you want to stop ZK from spamming demons, you can just stun or silence him (although it doesn't stop it forever). That way, he can't just waltz into the center of the enemy team with a tank's protections, and has to play more carefully.

I hope they decide to make this thing semi-interruptible. Then that'd be freaking awesome.

I love Bastet's new look. Bastet mid got a HUGE HUGE HUGE buff now that her Pounce is harder to punish, and Razor Whip can now hit the whole wave.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » April 1, 2014 11:31pm | Report
I ****ING CALLED IT. I ****ING CALLED IT. I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE CALLED PRIVATYR! SCREW ALL YOU HATERS!
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » April 2, 2014 4:41am | Report
That Sprint nerf though. That Sprint nerf.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 2, 2014 4:47am | Report
Yeah it's kind of annoying :/

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 2, 2014 11:54am | Report
K. Vamana next. Go.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 2, 2014 12:10pm | Report
After having played a few matches, I am really ****ing angry at Hi-Rez, since the "matchmaking patch" hasn't changed one ****ing thing. Me 1v1 matched against a 49 mastery player. Me? I have 21 masteries with the highest one 3. **** you Hi-Rez.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 2, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

After having played a few matches, I am really ****ing angry at Hi-Rez, since the "matchmaking patch" hasn't changed one ****ing thing. Me 1v1 matched against a 49 mastery player. Me? I have 21 masteries with the highest one 3. **** you Hi-Rez.

I just played an arena round where every one on the other team had less then 2 mysteries except for their Kali who was at 51!

I wish I would have taken a screen shot but really that shouldn't be happening at all unless they all happen to be premade

we won because she could not carry her first time players
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 2, 2014 1:32pm | Report
Masteries is not everything though :P

Like I see ppl with 40+ masteries who play worse than ppl with 10 masteries and legendary ppl who play worse than ppl with no masteries on the same god.

But 2 vs 51 is a bit much (probably in party with someone?) x)

The thing I react on is when I (with my 1,4k wins and 50-60% WR) get queued with guys with 200 wins and a 40% WR. That is a slight difference in playtime and game knowledge :P

And when that wannabee pro player starts to BM everyone for his own mistakes. Oh my that just creams my corn...

I have not tested the new patch yet, but I'm looking forward to see if it has improved for me :)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 2, 2014 1:37pm | Report

Masteries is not everything though :P

Like I see ppl with 40+ masteries who play worse than ppl with 10 masteries and legendary ppl who play worse than ppl with no masteries on the same god.

But 2 vs 51 is a bit much (probably in party with someone?) x)

The thing I react on is when I (with my 1,4k wins and 50-60% WR) get queued with guys with 200 wins and a 40% WR. That is a slight difference in playtime and game knowledge :P

And when that wannabee pro player starts to BM everyone for his own mistakes. Oh my that just creams my corn...

I have not tested the new patch yet, but I'm looking forward to see if it has improved for me :)

Good luck to you then :P

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }