Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New god? Mabye?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New god? Mabye? 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » October 9, 2013 10:28pm | Report
I was just playing today as of 10/9/2013 and I whent to my masteries. I scrolled down to the bottom to see who ive never played before and I noticed someone. Sun wukong would be that someone. Now I dont know if thats always been there but ive check my masteries pretty often and I think I would remember that. Anyway even if it turns out he has always been there I could definitely see him being implemented soon as they have been working on him for awhile now.

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 9, 2013 10:52pm | Report
If I remember correctly, he is supposed to be after the Hel Patch, so that mean this upcoming patch should be him!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnimetionArt » October 10, 2013 8:21pm | Report
Sweet cant wait to play the new sun wukong :)

AnimetionArt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » October 11, 2013 6:24am | Report
Yes, I can't wait to see what his abilities will be like; I've heard rumors that he might be a warrior. I've made a picture for those of you who still haven't get to see what he will look like, open the spoiler to see it.

SUN WUKONG

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Slacktivist » October 11, 2013 6:50am | Report
Rumors says he might be able to change forms into animals. Some found names like ox ability placeholders with current animals in the game.

Slacktivist

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » October 11, 2013 7:44am | Report
I hope he has something different, right now if that is the proper pic it looks exactly like Wukong from Lol...
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Demolibium » October 11, 2013 8:24am | Report
Piederman wrote:

Yes, I can't wait to see what his abilities will be like; I've heard rumors that he might be a warrior. I've made a picture for those of you who still haven't get to see what he will look like, open the spoiler to see it.

SUN WUKONG

This.... is.... amazing.
[VER] You Rock!!
Signature made by me ofcourse :P
And here is my dear Signature Shoppe
Check out these guides which i adore:-
Fenrir Guide by DarkJaw
Anubis guide also by DarkJaw
Sobek guide also by DarkJaw
Agni guide by Nimec
Vulcan guide by Jordenito
Skype- vidit.agarwal97 (do not make fun this is my name =.=)

Demolibium

Prominent (32)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghostlander » October 11, 2013 8:44am | Report
If that's what he looks like...I'm gonna have to buy him after I buy and master Mercury. Awesome.
bro

Ghostlander

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BrotherMonkey » October 13, 2013 5:51am | Report
In the book he could do "72" transformations and his skin was invulnerable to any damage no Immortal or Mortal could wound him, after being locked in Lao Zis Furnace he got golden eyes which could see 300 hundred miles forward and through any transformation of gods or evil spirits.
During their journey he also become immune to wind and before that in heaven he become immune to fire.
Despite him being invulnerable to blunt or cutting attacks he can allow to be cut and if his head is cut off he can grow a new one and if he is split in half he just becomes two if those two are cut he becomes eight and he can split like this infinitely.

I hope he will not be called "Monkey King" because he abandoned that title and was called many other things like "Great sage equaling heaven" "Brother Monkey" "Sun the Novice" and of course his final title "Victorious Fighting Buddha"

Just no more "Monkey Kings" please its getting really stupid calling him that in every possible game when he had so much more titles.

And he has to be Guardian not "trickster" agile assasin as he is portrayed in other games.
Here are reasons for that.
First of all he often humiliated his enemies giving them free shots to his head and they could not even scratch him.
Second
, Whenever he fought someone around his level he always won by outlasting them he fought until they where tired and could not keep up anymore and since Wukongs drama powers where infinite he never got tired.
Third, his main fighting attribute was strength he could hold both Wujing and Wuneng each with one hand and their strength was not enough to break free from his grip.
Forth,He was literally Guardian of Tan Sanzang since he got freed from double boundary mountain.

BrotherMonkey

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }