Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

HiRez Needs to add more MP5 Items for Physical Gods

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » HiRez Needs to add more MP5 Items for Physical Gods 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » February 21, 2015 7:59am | Report
I really loved having Bluestone Pendant in assault, especially whenever I rolled an ability-focused physical god (Thor, Bastet, etc). It gave me much more freedom and capability to stay engaged in combat, instead of hanging behind waiting for salvation to cool down or outright killing myself to resupply on mana potions.

And now the PTS is removing the item from assault. I suppose there's a good reason, because 4% of missing mana every 5 seconds sure beats any huge amount of MP5 that mages could get.

But we still have a problem: With bluestone pendant removed, ability-focused physical gods are once again left high and dry for maintaining their mana. The only way physical gods can get their MP5 is to either get stone of gaia which will affect their killing power just for a measly 10 MP5, or constantly latch themselves to the *** of a tank who built a Heartward Amulet.

Typically in cases where one plays a physical god that eats mana like candy, I suggest Transcendence which fixes the problem quite easily, but its not allowed in assault. Physical gods need more items that give them a heavy boost in MP5.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 21, 2015 10:12am | Report
are they removing it awh it was such a nice item on assassins (hunters don't use that much mana and warriors will mostly get Stone of Gaia for the hp5). Hi-rez and there decision making. that they removed stacking items okay but now removing starters is a bit too much.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }