Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Giving away my account(s) so I can't come back.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Giving away my account(s) so I can't come back. 38 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » June 30, 2014 10:55pm | Report
Okay, I don't know why you guys keep poking at him like that. He made another post to guve his accounts away, you don't have to keep on getting on his case. It'll just make it worse. Plus that whole defense item stuff has been dead for a long time, just let him do what he wants.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mailly92 » July 1, 2014 4:30am | Report
If you're quitting because of a thread on smitefire.. with people you probably will never meet ingame... you're just looking for an excuse to not play the game, that's just my oppinion..

Mailly92

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 1, 2014 9:43am | Report
Mailly92 wrote:

If you're quitting because of a thread on smitefire.. with people you probably will never meet ingame... you're just looking for an excuse to not play the game, that's just my oppinion..

I'm pretty sure he's quitting because he is tired of the community, not because he just wanted to quit.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » July 4, 2014 8:39am | Report
Smite's time is over anyway, now is the best time to quit.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » July 5, 2014 3:49pm | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Smite's time is over anyway, now is the best time to quit.

Awfully bold statement. Care to explain why?
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 5, 2014 5:10pm | Report
LOL, I remember I wanted to sell my account .....
now here I am back on smite, actually I don't think its even a good idea to sell your account.
Depending on what is on your account wouldn't someone be able to get certain information out of you, maybe you spam a certain password now that person knows your password or maybe your password to your email which could then lead to knowing personal information?

Wouldn't there be some type of way to maybe see payment methods used (if you bought gems) or somehow get that information if someone was to have access to your accounts. Some people are sneaky, I am sure someone would even go as far as to contact Hi-Rez to make some weird claim about them using a payment method so that Hi-Rez can reply back about how they paid and Hi-Rez could then maybe give that person information thinking that is the actual person who used that payment method being that its the same account that bought gems.

Just saying, I remember a while back I wanted to sell my account. Then I started thinking about all the smart hackers who are so geeky they could probably figure out a way to get some type of information through my account even if I had none, or maybe I was just paranoid.

The reason I was going to give my account away was because #1 My computer started to not handle smite to where I couldn't play it, #2 I thought maybe it would be a good idea so I will quit being a no life, #3 because I thought maybe its worth the money.

In reality what happens is, I come back 5 months later wanting to play smite because its FUN, the reality is I don't have to be a no life just because I have smite installed, and last but not least its not really a great deal to sell my account for cheap just for a quick buck and risk some geek hacking some info.

A friend once told me on a xbox 360 game years ago a line I will never forget - Time spent having fun is not time wasted. That means if you are having fun on video games its not time wasted. Sure it may be time wasted to people who have fun doing anything else but fun is fun, fun is not time wasted if you really have fun doing what you are doing. There is no difference between having fun on Smite for 3 hours at night time over having fun swimming. Fun is Fun.

Well if you were like me to where you spent 10 hours on Smite every day then yea that kind of is a problem, but luckily for anybody, you can choose when to get off the computer so there is no reason to not keep Smite. Just play it when you have nothing to do at night ect. Its not like you are forced to play Smite just because its on your computer.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 6, 2014 10:23pm | Report
I have a friend who really really wants a level 30 account. I pm'd you.

Ignore the other guys, Dota 2 almost ruined my life until I uninstalled it.

Go live your life :)
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 6, 2014 10:34pm | Report

I have a friend who really really wants a level 30 account. I pm'd you.

Ignore the other guys, Dota 2 almost ruined my life until I uninstalled it.

Go live your life :)

Look who's back!
Jsyk, you're probably gonna have to do a lot for the community to forgive you. You got pretty offensive. At least your not at tiermonster tho! Here's much better.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 6, 2014 10:42pm | Report
Go to the Nuba thread that got 2nd place,
"Ok , ok

This morning was a pretty **** morning for me irl. I was in a lot of physical pain and used smitefire as an outlet.

Infinity I don't see how I ripped you off though

Sorry for mocking this idea, I personally feel it is incomplete but that is no reason for me to mock you.

Also to Aph sorry bro, you could have stopped this all if you just said "Ok let's wait for someone to give a 2nd opinion" but you didn't and that is understandable.

I am not responsible for my friends' actions, understand this.
Also understand that I am not upset about not winning, I just grabbed the closest object which was this thread, noticed it didn't have half the stuff all the other posts have and started flaming.

If the judge thinks this is a winning idea I can respect that. Opinions differ."

I also continued to talk it out with jorden who hopefully has forgiven me.
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » July 7, 2014 12:07am | Report

Look who's back!
Jsyk, you're probably gonna have to do a lot for the community to forgive you. You got pretty offensive. At least your not at tiermonster tho! Here's much better.

You really have to bring this up again?

Both Jordenito and Fatality have come to peace again. And i, (and i'm pretty sure everyone here), has forgiven Fatality. He is able to concede and admit his mistakes and is willing to make peace again. (Unlike someone......)

If you cannot forgive him, then that's how you feel. But no need to bring this up again.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }