Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Favorite game mode?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Favorite game mode? 22 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 15, 2013 2:22am | Report
Assault was fun when it first came out, but lets be honest we don't play assault because we like random gods selected actually thats what we hate (at least I do).

The thing that was fun is when finally get your fav god in assault then its really fun.
Most of the time you keep getting the gods you hate the most which makes you hate assault because it feels as if you just keep getting gods you hate or don't want to play.

I kind of wish you could just pick the god you want in assault, I would play it more If I could pick gods I want in assault over having it random.

The random selection got old right as soon as you have the god pack, never get the gods you want to play but instead get all the stupid gods you hate every assault match.

Thats why I stopped playing it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 15, 2013 2:46am | Report
I never really liked the all random aspect, because I don't always wanna play with sun wukong :P
I think that it is kinda 2 gamemodes that shouldn't be combined. The all random and the all mid.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 15, 2013 5:13am | Report
I don't know but the range of gods that I got in ARAM in smite is so small like I only got around 10 gods in smite from 40 gods. meanwhile, in LoL the champion that I got always change, never come back again.

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 15, 2013 5:37am | Report
I've decided Domination is a lost cause. No one can play it.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » July 15, 2013 5:52am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

I don't know but the range of gods that I got in ARAM in smite is so small like I only got around 10 gods in smite from 40 gods. meanwhile, in LoL the champion that I got always change, never come back again.

I actually heard something, that Assault isn't as random as you might think. Supposedly, it randomly selects only the gods that are available to you, meaning the ones you own and the ones currently on free rotation. Which to be honest... makes zero sense. Find me a reason why it shouldn't allow players to get unpurchased gods from the random select, because that snag greatly reduces the randomness of ARAM.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 15, 2013 6:19am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

I actually heard something, that Assault isn't as random as you might think. Supposedly, it randomly selects only the gods that are available to you, meaning the ones you own and the ones currently on free rotation. Which to be honest... makes zero sense. Find me a reason why it shouldn't allow players to get unpurchased gods from the random select, because that snag greatly reduces the randomness of ARAM.

And to be honest, it almost favors a non-god-pack player over someone with it.
Now, this may not be what you all believe, but let's just say (judging form what most say), that Bastet, Arachne, and Ares are the worst champions (assuming smart players that buy beads), and Apollo, Neith, and Thor are the best. A godpack player could get bastet, whereas a non-godpack player can't, but CAN buy only apollo, neith, and thor, to have a very high chance at overpowered gods.

In any case. I still like assault. Consider myself jack of all trades, master of...just really loki, so I like the randomness. I don't have to choose.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 15, 2013 6:26am | Report
Well, ARAM in LoL did it too

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jgabrielmrbr » July 15, 2013 7:04am | Report
Now, I like more arena and domination, I really tired to play conquest, and assault is so weird. My team get no tank, and the enemy get Guan Yu, Aphrodite, Hel and Ares... I just saw that and: wtf?

jgabrielmrbr

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kintastic » July 15, 2013 1:19pm | Report
My favorite is conquest when I'm grouped with friends. After that is Joust 1v1. I like Joust because I don't have to rely on anyone else to not feed or throw the game. It's just me and my skills and if I lose, then it's no ones fault but my own. After that, in order is Assault, Arena, Domination. The randomness of Assault doesn't bother me much because I have around 2k games played now and am pretty familiar with every god so whatever god I get, I know I'll be able to play decent with them. Though out of those 2k games, I've probably only played Hades once or twice, ever.

Kintastic

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by IIsis » July 15, 2013 3:44pm | Report
Domination .That if I get to be in a good team of course , other wise it can be annoying .

IIsis

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }