Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Breakdown of Treasure Chests (Content and Info)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Breakdown of Treasure Chests (Content and Info) 21 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » October 13, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Let's not forget how Boosters are practically worthless to older players. This feels like propaganda; you just "forgot" to mention this fact?

So in reality, there's actually a damn good chance of you getting something you don't want that's worth less than you spent.

Let's not forget how before the rehaul, you could get ****ing recolor and gold skins.

Let's not forget how Ward Skins are practically worthless.

Let's not forget how they have "common" and "rare" tiers instead of an equal chance for everything.

They "fixed" it, woohoo, just don't forget that there's still a lot of garbage that was intentionally left in for the sake of cash cowing.

Yeah, my biggest complaint is that there is a lot of fluff in the treasure chest that isn't really worth ****.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }