Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bellona and how should I play her?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Bellona and how should I play her? 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 2, 2015 3:21am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Eh those matches I played with you guys I was playing bad actually lmao, but I am flattered!

But yeah, Bellona ADC can absolutely work. Although adc is probably the only role I can't really play that well, she doesn't really need to be ranged to dominate in lane. Her clear, also depending on the support is pretty phenomenal. 4 basics with hammer will usually clear the whole wave. Or you can just heal with Scourge if the enemy team is trying to punish for getting in melee range. If they are camping under tower, you can go zone the minions. If they come close, ahead of minion aggro, go ahead and fight. Nothing to lose as bellona.

Switch between mainly your first and third stance since those are the best for fighting against hunters. Use your 2 for the finish if out of reach or hammer autos for chunking through the enemy support.

I don't think they'll really nerf her that much. She's a bit too strong countering almost half the gods and having no real counter. It's also hard to change her without making one of her stances useless.

Personally, I think Bellona in the jungle and solo counterpick are the strongest. Both support and adc bellona can work in the right hands much like Fenrir support, hercules support, and ne zha support.

the reason she is strong is because she has an unique CC. that's the biggest reason

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }