Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help with Solo Isis build?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Help with Solo Isis build? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by toucan » July 10, 2019 3:49pm | Report
Howdy! I’m looking for some help putting together a potential Isis build for use in Solo lane.

i enjoy mage playing in the solo lane with the likes of hera, aphrodite, freya, baron and chang’e but recently i’m wanting to give my favourite bird mom, isis, a spin over there. i feel like she’d definitely play well with her lane clear potential, as well as her silence, stun, and the blue buff being right next door.

the only issue is i’m not majorly confident in my ability to build for myself just yet. hence why this site is such a life saver.

any help would be appreciated! thank you.

toucan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » July 10, 2019 4:58pm | Report
Boots option depends on whether you get teleport or not. Also you could opt for a hybrid build or just pure damage with 1 defensive item. Get pen boots if you’re getting teleport first (and beads 2nd), or get travellers if you’re getting beads first (and aegis 2nd). I’d also start mage’s blessing, health chalice, and 3 multi pots. I would build boots, Pythags, Dynasty plate or Celestial Helm/void stone (either order depending on lane opponent), E-Staff, and last item get Mantle Of discord. I’d sell boots lategame for an item from the pen tree (divine ruin or obsidian shard) or soul reaver (high health targets) . If I got Dynasty I would sell it late for spirit robe or magi’s cloak. Obviously this build won’t be the best for frontlining (which is why you generally only see like Zhong, maybe Hades and the occasional Baron in solo - they do well with hybrid/defensive builds unlike most mages). As for a more offensive build: boots, Pythags, lane counter defense item, divine/obs shard (either order), reaver/e-staff (get 1). Sell boots lategame for either another offensive item or get like a Mantle Of discord or something. You could also try a Bancrofts build and start tier 2 Bancrofts and pots, and rush Bancrofts, then go into boots, and your lane defense counter item third.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 10, 2019 5:35pm | Report
Eset is perhaps a bit risky as a solo laner, since she only has 1 real CC/mobility prevention ability, and no health sustain outside of her ult. The health shield with the mid-season patch will help block a bit of damage, but it's going to be only a small amount until she levels it later in the game (the 1 and 2 will obviously be the main priorities), and once she's grouped with others...so that doesn't help that much in the early laning phase.

Try out everything Kriega is suggesting, as those seem solid to me.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }