______Hey guys, I'm Gerror and this is one of my first guides here at Smitefire; I hope that it pleases you to read it as much as it pleased me to write. I know there are plenty of ODIN builds out there, so I'm aiming to create something like a recommended build for ODIN.
______I have played a lot of games as ODIN, and he was one of my my main champion at the beginning. As such, I believe my experience with him is enough grounds for this guide to be taken seriously.
______ODIN is perfect for those who have not just started playing Smite, and of course absolute pros will pwn with him. I'll warn you now, my guide is pretty short. I hope you enjoy it, but please don't complain about the length - the length of the guide isn't a reason to downvote :)
______Welcome to "ODIN - THE ALLFATHER" - hopefully it'll help you win some games.
Birds of Wisdom
Key Bind: Passive
Odin's ravens scout an increased radius around himself, doubling his minimap vision radius and gaining visibility of enemies within that radius.
Key Bind: 1
Odin Lunges to his target location, doing 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 / 300 (+40% of your physical power) physical to all nearby enemies. I max this second because it will decrease it's cooldown wich helps you initiating end escaping more often.
Cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 mana.
Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 s.
Key Bind: 2
Odin gives a commanding roar, rallying his allies. Odin and his allies gain an attack speed buff of 15 / 25 / 35 / 45 / 55% for 7 s.
Cost 60 mana.
Cooldown: 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 s.
Key Bind: 3
This power, while used passively, provides 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 protection from physical attacks and 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 HP5. Upon activation of this power, he does a speeding melee attack that does 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage and slows all enemies around him by 30% for 2 seconds, but he loses the passive bonus while on cooldown.
Cost: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 mana.
Cooldown 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 s.
Ring of Spears
Key Bind: 4
Odin summons a wall of spears, blocking all normal movement. Odin gains +60 protection, +35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 physical power and immunity to stun/fear/silence/root while inside the ring. Pressing the button again will bring down the ring.
Cost: 100 mana.
Cooldown: 75 s.
- This is the perfect start item because it allows you to run faster and deal a little bit more damage.
- As you are a Melee you need to stay close to your target, making this item a must buy.
- Because you are close to your enemies, you will need some substainability. This item provides lifesteal as well as 300 adittional hp and a little bit attackspeed. But the best thing is the aoe effect it gives.
- You probably could buy something else instead of quin's blades, but i really like this item, as it gives damage attackspeed and HP, that is always good.
- More HP, more physical protection, and and debuff aoe to enemies close to you combines very well with your ultimete if you trap the physical carry of the enemie team with it.
- Any damage is useless without armor penetration, and Voidblade reduces the enemie physical protection as an aoe effect. This also perfectly combines with your ultimate as all enemies trapped inside will have an lower physical protection wich makes its much easier for your team to take them down.
I hope you enjoyed my ODIN guide. Pls rate and leave a comment. Let's win some games :D