Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your Favorite Zelda Game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your Favorite Zelda Game 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » February 21, 2014 4:31pm | Report
I've played Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time (3DS) and Link Between Worlds, and of those 3, my favourite probably does go to Link Between Worlds.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » February 21, 2014 4:53pm | Report
My favorite Zelda Games are Link to The Past and Minish Cap. Link to the Past was just plainly fun, but Minish Cap was satisfying when I killed the bosses specially Vaati.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 21, 2014 6:08pm | Report
I've played three: The Legend of Zelda for NES (terrible), Twilight Princess (Favorite Story), and Skyward Sword (Favorite Gameplay).

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » February 21, 2014 6:51pm | Report
Probably due to nostalgia, and the fact I haven't played many Zelda games, I'd have to say the first Legend of Zelda game is my favorite. Logged plenty of hours playing that on my NES, and when I got it on my 3DS from that Ambassador program. I still have the gold painted NES cartridge for it on my shelf, in fact.

After that would probably be Ocarina of Time. That game was a ton of fun as well.

The only other one I can recall playing was Zelda II: The Adventures of Link, and while it wasn't as good as the first Legend of Zelda game, I still enjoyed it for what it was, despite a lot of people not liking it.

I've definitely been wanting to play some other Zelda games. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CelestialGod » February 26, 2014 2:44am | Report
Majoras mask has to be my favorite! :)

CelestialGod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » March 24, 2014 1:47pm | Report
Tough one. I've played Majoras Mask, Ocarina of Time, Master Quest, Twilight Princess, Swykward Sword, Phantom Hour Glass, Spirit Tracks, and 4 Swords Adventure, I believe. I hope I didn't miss any.

I can't say which is my favourite, all of them are just so good. I didn't enjoy 4 Swords Adventure that much, so I think thats my least favourite of all Zelda games, but besides that, can't decide for a top.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 24, 2014 2:20pm | Report
Definitely Link to the Past, Wind Waker, or Majora's Mask.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }