Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Worgen of Pyrewood Round 2?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Worgen of Pyrewood Round 2? 40 posts - page 2 of 4

Poll Question:

Do you want to see another round of Worgen of Pyrewood happen?
Yes!
No!
I would like to see another round happen, but only as a observer.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 16, 2014 2:57pm | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Vengeance? Sure thing! More classes, hmmm? Also be clear on the couples thing. ARE THEY DESCREET OR NOT?!

I suggested an idea for a new class the Samurai! Standing for truth and justice they take matters into their own hands. Every night session they have the option of taking action to assassin any player they may suspect of being Worgen, if successful in finding a Worgen, the Worgen dies and is found dead and bound in the town center with a note or memo attached "players choice". However if the Samurai assassinates a village or another class other then Worgen, he has done a huge misdeed to upholding justice and truth, bound by guilt for his unforgivable action he must perform Seppuku Honorable suicide, the Samurai has the option of doing nothing every night, which is recommended until they have a strong reason to suspect anyone of being Worgen.

And about the couples I don't think that they need to be super secret about their love or anything, but they should work more together though PMs, then anything else if one is a worgen while the other is not the worgen has to get his lover to persuade the others to kill the other worgens off while making sure his worgen buddies don't kill or lynch his lover. So being in the secret is a good thing, because if I was a Worgen and I knew one of the other worgens had a villager for a lover I would want me own team-mate dead for the reason that it is impossible to win the game with him and me alive. At least that's they I would play it.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Solidrock34 » April 16, 2014 3:23pm | Report
I'm interested in playing

Solidrock34

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Solidrock34 » April 16, 2014 3:25pm | Report
sounds like round 1 was action packed, I hope we don't kill the preist this next time around

Solidrock34

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » April 16, 2014 3:39pm | Report

And about the couples I don't think that they need to be super secret about their love or anything, but they should work more together though PMs, then anything else if one is a worgen while the other is not the worgen has to get his lover to persuade the others to kill the other worgens off while making sure his worgen buddies don't kill or lynch his lover. So being in the secret is a good thing, because if I was a Worgen and I knew one of the other worgens had a villager for a lover I would want me own team-mate dead for the reason that it is impossible to win the game with him and me alive. At least that's they I would play it.

Sadly UP made that rule unclear but I believe I told you guys (couple from game 1) in PM that the couple is not allowed to communicate. About telling the other one what role they are etc, especially that part is one of the reasons they musn't communicate.

Edit:
You can write in the topic whatever you want and let others know who you love, you can even say what role you are, but thats generally not advised because then the worgen slaughter you and enjoy their double kill. Just remember, via PM communication is forbidden, in the topic, its up to you what you say and how you want to trick the enemies.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 16, 2014 3:40pm | Report
I'm up for another!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 16, 2014 3:48pm | Report
Kyomaku wrote:

Sadly UP made that rule unclear but I believe I told you guys (couple from game 1) in PM that the couple is not allowed to communicate. About telling the other one what role they are etc, especially that part is one of the reasons they musn't communicate.

I see, but are are they still allowed to communicate, because I have an idea on how their communication could work without it being game breaking, maybe during the night phase a GM could open a PM between the three, that way they could still be a third faction trying to save each other, pick targets to lynch and still have to be part of the main game, without giving away their roles to the other?

Edit
I know PM communication is forbidden but this way the lovers could still interact with each other in secret, within a controlled time frame also modded
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » April 16, 2014 4:06pm | Report
I would like to join.

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » April 16, 2014 6:18pm | Report
No, and the couple doesnt make plans to lynch anyone ever. You missunderstand their concept. At the same time, if a worgen is part of the couple, its on his part to bring the intrigue through. :P

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » April 16, 2014 6:50pm | Report
Kyomaku wrote:

No, and the couple doesnt make plans to lynch anyone ever. You missunderstand their concept. At the same time, if a worgen is part of the couple, its on his part to bring the intrigue through. :P

no I think I understand their concept which is for both of them to make it to the end of the game alive without the other dying. If one dies it's game over for the other, so lets say both happen to be villagers, great they get to watch each others back and not a problem, how-ever if one is a worgen it creates a rude faction, which it can still be in the rules to not reveal your role if you are a worgen and the other lover is not

However if they don't get to communicate game theory together with the other lover it gives them a huge, and I mean huge handicap. Now lets say they can talk they can discus who to vote for together, and how to go about the day phase etc, because it really sucks having a partner if you can't communicate with them, they do something stupid and your screwed.

and when I said make plains to lynch someone yes the couple should be making plains on this, every role in game has to do this during the voting phase the wrogens get to pick someone off for free during the night phase, unless their target gets saved by the priest. Then during the day phase the villagers have to figure out who the worgens are, and that includes the couple, giving them secret communication is their perk since they are a two for one deal, as it stands the couple are way to High Risk with low and I mean really low reward, so it shouldn't hurt allowing them to discuss together during the night phase other-wise it's the worst role in the game, just because you know who your supposed to protect doesn't give you an edge
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kyomaku » April 16, 2014 6:57pm | Report
Being a couple is no benefit.. hope thats clear enough for you. Its a risk and you have to argue with the other players in a defensive manner to keep yourself and your mate alive, thats the role, nothing more. The worgen-human couple is a absolute bad luck card to draw, just saying. Its rare and the hardest set-up to win with.

Kyomaku

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }