Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What is your game of the year? (2013).

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What is your game of the year? (2013). 19 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » January 9, 2014 12:06am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

I'm going with Gamespot here and agree with them and say Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I'm too lazy to give an analysis of why though. It was just amazingly fun, and I absolutely loved it.

Got A Link Between Worlds for Christmas and love it, even beats Minish Cap at being my favorite handheld Zelda game.

Nobody seems to share my love for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or maybe nobody has played it get (Platinum Games are always cursed with poor sales D:).

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 9, 2014 1:50am | Report

Got A Link Between Worlds for Christmas and love it, even beats Minish Cap at being my favorite handheld Zelda game.

Nobody seems to share my love for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or maybe nobody has played it get (Platinum Games are always cursed with poor sales D:).

I literally just bought it yesterday and still have yet to play it.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 9, 2014 5:44am | Report

It came out on PC today. Played it a little on a friend's PS3. Felt pretty solid! I doubt it translates well to keyboard/mouse though, if the port is any good at all.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 9, 2014 6:18am | Report
Hard to pick one. Both Tomb Raider and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West are the best games of 2013 for me.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 12, 2014 1:17pm | Report
Pokemon X/Y for me. I've played that game a ton since release, the fairy type and mega evolutions were awesome and it was overall probably my favourite pokemon game. And pokemon emerald was my first game at the age of five, so that's saying a lot.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 14, 2014 1:46am | Report
MINECRAFT
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » January 14, 2014 4:48am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

MINECRAFT

Was not released in 2013

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janzeus » January 14, 2014 5:01am | Report
Hard to say but maybe one of these: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Link Between Worlds, POkemon X/Y, Payday 2, Tomb Raider, Last of us or Bioshock Infinite.

Janzeus

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 14, 2014 7:37am | Report
Ergh, since i met SMITE and LoL and some other mobas in 2013, i just played both of those in 2013. Though i played at my friend's house and i think GTA 5 and AC4 seems awesome

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }