Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Story time with Grampa GreenEvers and Uncle Zilby!"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » "Story time with Grampa GreenEvers and Uncle Zilby!" 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » May 28, 2016 2:54pm | Report
The old times when gods were 55,000
It took so long to gain favour back then, and damn was it satisfying when you got a god/skin (at least for me, because I'm broke af man)
Also, the noodle.
First god I ever bought, and damn was he a badass. <3
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » May 28, 2016 5:27pm | Report
HammaSmite wrote:

The old times when gods were 55,000

Really now?

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 28, 2016 11:19pm | Report
I can remember scrounging favor for the cheaper gods like Artemis that didn't cost as much as the others. Then I gave in and bought the god pack because tbh I still think it's one of the greatest things about Smite. I think that that's still one of the main things that's kept me playing on Smite without really considering LoL :o
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 29, 2016 1:46am | Report
Old gods mostly stay the same cost, 5500, i pnly remember one time where they made some gods cheaper which are cupid, hades, ao kuang (now kukulkan).

Old Arachne sucks at teamfight but a beast at joust, like almost unbeatable. Spider is pretty hard to kill by a single person and can be made into a trap because Arachne used to lay egg. Her passove of landing poison hurts a lot too. Her 2 which makes her able to damage enemy and land on their head, making them unable to attack you while you heal yourself and silence the enmey (does it?) her 3 also used to have a cripple aoe which makes running away pretty hard although the slow kinda sucks so it's bad in teamfight. Her old though, so annoying. Long Range+stun+through wall and less delay than sylvanus

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 29, 2016 1:38pm | Report
Zilby why haven't you considered dota then as that game ives you everything for free. and has a Cq all random mode :D and for normal queue random button.

Also prism you kinda dun goofed. we're talking about old things in game not our history.

The time when nemesis was still a warrior, however was only findable in le jungle.

Also raze (Hi long time not seen) I believe the onyl thing they could do was walk when you drained their life.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 29, 2016 7:50pm | Report
That's the only thing about Dota that draws me to it. However my main draw to LoL is that everyone plays it, and Dota doesn't have that. Outside of people that already play smite I don't have any Dota playing friends

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 30, 2016 1:24pm | Report
ah well both games are fun tho. However dota can be annoying sometimes with having millions of buttons to press.

And well I hate LoL region restriction a bit. Only game I have a smurf :O, because I need to to play on NA

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 31, 2016 4:57pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

Also prism you kinda dun goofed. we're talking about old things in game not our history.

Well ok I hate you too Dev. I was trying to put it in my history as well so yeah. </3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 6, 2016 9:00am | Report
Objective Accompliced: trigger Prism

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » June 6, 2016 9:58am | Report
Devampi wrote:

Objective Accompliced: trigger Prism

Devampi's got his goals set and is ready to accomplish them, kudos.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }