Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Fiction Fights Forum Game

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Fiction Fights Forum Game 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » June 25, 2014 9:19pm | Report
Sonic, A because he has more abilities, B because he tends to ignore cartoon physics\ uses them for himself making most of runner's abilities moot, C he's I believe faster, and D he isn't trying to use traps that will inevitably backfire.

Mjolnir (And with it Marvel's Thor) or Frostmourne (And with it Arthus the Lich King)?

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » June 25, 2014 10:04pm | Report
Frostmourne will always win in the end.

Speaking about magical swords

Frostmourne or Soul Edge?
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 25, 2014 10:25pm | Report
Soul Edge has survived shattering before, and is sentient. Frostmourne is more of an extension of another guy's will, and that guy isn't immortal like Soul Edge (as in, inability to be killed, ever).

Jack Sparrow vs Mario?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 25, 2014 10:38pm | Report
Jack Sparrow, Mario is a short Italian dude who is only powerful to enemies that are weak to people stepping on their heads. Mario jump? Stab a sword right into his foot and make a clever remark xD

Goku vs. Superman

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheZodiacWolf » June 25, 2014 11:36pm | Report
Goku because if superman was threatening his friends and couldn't beat him. Hello kryptonite.

Where goku has no stupid weakness like a rock. They did their calculations wrong on this video coming from a true DB fan. Goku can destroy a galaxy at super saiyan lv 1 just say in.

Naruto vs Ichigo
IGN: Okami Fenrir Guide

TheZodiacWolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (23)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 25, 2014 11:39pm | Report
I also say goku because 1) epic rap battles, and 2) humans have a power level of 6, while superman is "strong as a thousand men", meaning 6000 power level. Goku has had astronomically higher numbers. :D

anyway, probably Naruto. Ichigo has a sick sword and stuff, and he's as fast as a ninja, but he doesn't quite have the different ninjutsu and taijutsu that naruto posses, and SURE as hell not the 9 tail fox.

hellboy vs ghostrider
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » June 26, 2014 12:42am | Report
That's a good fight. It could be a close one, but as much as I prefer Hellboy, I think I'm going to have to give the edge to Ghost Rider. While entities like Ghost Rider seem to be somewhat a specialty for Hellboy, I just don't think he'd be able to take on someone as powerful as Ghost Rider.

D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Blade.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » June 26, 2014 6:49pm | Report
Um...I have no idea who those two are. Sorry.

Twisted Fate (League of Legends) vs Loki (Smite).

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 26, 2014 6:59pm | Report
TF. Loki can stun TF, but zhonya's will do the trick. A nice flash+Gold Card + Ignite would seal the deal. Loki would have to burst down TF in an instant, but TF has the range to be far away from Loki before he catches up with vanish. Additionally, ignite reveals stealthed enemies.

Storm (X-Men) or Zeus?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » June 26, 2014 8:40pm | Report

Goku because if superman was threatening his friends and couldn't beat him. Hello kryptonite.

Where goku has no stupid weakness like a rock. They did their calculations wrong on this video coming from a true DB fan. Goku can destroy a galaxy at super saiyan lv 1 just say in.

Naruto vs Ichigo

I love this man. I love this man more than I love Blood Lad.

Storm would probably win. She has flexibility unlike SMITE gods, but if we're not going there she has the power of all sorts of storms, including wind and such whilst Zeus has control of sky whether, so the most he can conjure up is a lightning storm.

SSJ God Goku vs Seiya (Saint Seiya)

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }