Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » ANIME AND MANGO MEGATHREAD REBIRTH! 137 posts - page 9 of 14
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 30, 2014 2:02am | Report
The hardest challenge is not fapping for 30 days.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 30, 2014 7:55am | Report
I know I can't >.>
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » November 30, 2014 10:32am | Report
Ok, how does one not fap for 30 days? HOW IS DAT POSSEBLUH.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Latest Legend » December 1, 2014 3:24pm | Report

Edit: figured since you haven't finished it's a minor spoiler, so wait until you finish watching to read the comment.

Tonari no Kaibutso complaint (minor spoiler)

Also, I prefer TT over Turnip :>
You said it. I thought this was going to be a 24-episode one. The disappoint. Still a good series though, would watch a season two if it ever comes out. But I'll probably look up the manga too.

Speaking of manga, I'll read this very interesting bit of literature and post back about my findings.

And I'll refer to you as TT from now on then, if you don't mind of course :P

Latest Legend

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » December 1, 2014 3:39pm | Report
Can't wait to start the Fate/ series, I have a huge otaku friend in another forums and he recommended this series. I gotta say, the graphics and fight scenes look like some nice ****. DAMMIT SEMESTER Y U NO END
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Latest Legend » December 1, 2014 4:27pm | Report
Alright, I read the first volume.

First of all, this is definitely NSFW content. I first thought it was annoying that the batoto staff removed it but I guess I can see why they did. It's not mainly about the sex though, if that's what you were thinking. It's a comedy. But there's lots of nudity in there too.

I think it's pretty funny, actually. I'm not sure if everyone will get the references and jokes though. And I don't think it's something I would recommend. I would never dare recommend it.

You want plot?
NSFW (the end)

Latest Legend

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 1, 2014 7:48pm | Report

Can't wait to start the Fate/ series, I have a huge otaku friend in another forums and he recommended this series. I gotta say, the graphics and fight scenes look like some nice ****. DAMMIT SEMESTER Y U NO END

The Fate Series by far has the best and most beautiful fight scenes in any series so far. And the other thing is that when you are watching it, it feels like every single person has an equal chance of winning the games. That really adds to the whole excitement of the series, and goves the fights some extra intensity since it isnt directly obviouz who will win.

Dont watch the original Fate/Stay Night series though. It's really bad. Just watch the new remake.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 1, 2014 9:01pm | Report
I mentioned this earlier, but I really hate how they always call off fights in both Fate/Zero and the new Fate/Stay Night (I haven't seen any others). Like, they always come up with some BS excuse of why they have to spare the enemy. If there's one thing the two series are good at is giving you a bad case of blue balls.

But it definitely has some of the best animation and the story itself is pretty good. I don't think I'll remove it from my queue, though, and stuff actually happened last episode* so I think it will really get rolling soon.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 3, 2014 6:18am | Report
Looks like I have plenty of anime to watch after this semester ends in two weeks!

Looks like quite a few are right up my alley, and I particularly like Monster's description.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 3, 2014 6:31am | Report

Looks like I have plenty of anime to watch after this semester ends in two weeks!

Looks like quite a few are right up my alley, and I particularly like Monster's description.

Can recommend : Monster, Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy from this list, tho Monster is a bit too slow for some ppl.

P.s. I've heard good things about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, but I can't vouch for it :/.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }