Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sun Wukong Patch 10-23-13

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Sun Wukong Patch 10-23-13 41 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 23, 2013 7:13am | Report

The ulty will be for healing your self and chasing/escaping, not to trick ppl into wasting abilities. The decoy is just there so that the enemy team can kill it if they want to, and by doing so you are not going to be invisible anymore.

So basically it is just to make it a counterable stealth (just like you can stun, silence etc Vanish, but in this chase you have to kill a decoy).

I guess he is immune to everything while on his cloud, so it doesnt really matter if he is visible or not. Destryoing the Decoy does not reduce the time of his Ult.

Dont get me wrong, i like the concept of Wukongs Ultimate, but why make him invisible when the decoy is not meant to fool the enemy at all? Name it "Clone" and remove the invisibility, he is untargetable anyway.

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 23, 2013 2:49pm | Report
NapTooN wrote:

I guess he is immune to everything while on his cloud, so it doesnt really matter if he is visible or not. Destryoing the Decoy does not reduce the time of his Ult.

Dont get me wrong, i like the concept of Wukongs Ultimate, but why make him invisible when the decoy is not meant to fool the enemy at all? Name it "Clone" and remove the invisibility, he is untargetable anyway.

I thought destroying his decoy ended his ult?

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » October 23, 2013 2:50pm | Report
Romanians wrote:

They brought back the ugly Roman numbers for showing the god rank , I find those hideous .The lion head looks so much better in my opinion .God rank 1 for 50 worshipers is also a bad idea in my opinion , but at least they got rid of the useless "Adept" etc ranks .

I felt like 100 worshippers was too low for mastery in the first place. I have mastery with gods that I don't even consider myself remotely good at, and I'm usually at level 3 by the time I feel anywhere near confident. Between making worshippers easier to get 'and' lowering the mastery threshold, the number on the right basically means nothing now. I have mastery in gods that were on free rotation months ago that I haven't played since or even well in the first place.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » October 23, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Wow that was a big patch.

Tidied up the post.

I've put everything in the database, Wukong, all new items, etc. PM me if there some issue with Wukong.

I haven't updated any of the balance changes to items etc though, so editors, go! :D

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » October 23, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

I haven't updated any of the balance changes to items etc though, so editors, go! :D

I already did that :P

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NapTooN » October 23, 2013 10:50pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

I thought destroying his decoy ended his ult?

As far as i understood it, it just removes his invisibility, but does not force him down from his cloud.

NapTooN

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by flipgamerz » October 24, 2013 10:46am | Report
Pooh... Damn they lowered the cast time for Zeus ult.....
Welp

flipgamerz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » October 24, 2013 4:13pm | Report
Made pirate Sobek say "Me Booty is the Best Booty" Smite=best game EVER!

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » October 25, 2013 2:20am | Report
Some people really don't understand. Wukong is real menace when it comes to jungle fights. I've wasted like some CC and ultis when trying to gank him. If you end up being there as he ulti as if you would know that's a clone. A smart Wukong player would use that for starting ganks while being safe or taking the enemy's attention away from others. As if everyone would see him ulti.. There is no way to tell that in map either. The map doesn't ping saying "Wukong has been cloned" So ya, Get there to late and you might just end up wasting your time and skills. Unless the other team is on skype as if there is a way to type real fast whistle in the fight telling your teammates that his a clone so that not to waste any ultis at it.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 25, 2013 12:23pm | Report
Well, I can't say I'm all too 'Wow'd' with Sun Wukongs kit...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }