Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Special Christmas Giveaway! 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Han Shishman » December 22, 2021 3:13pm | Report
The Muppet Christmas Carol never fails to warm my heart. First, I love the muppets - where will you find a more colorful and charismatic group of characters? Their take on a Christmas Carol, which for my money is one of the greatest tales of Christmas as a celebration ever written, is both hilarious and very, very touching and moving. Tiny Tim's story always brings a tear to the eye. Fantastic performance by Michael Caine as well, genuinely underrated, that really captures the heart and soul of the tale. Recommend it to absolutely everyone.

Han Shishman

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by aerix88 » December 26, 2021 12:23am | Report
One year for Christmas, my parents lost power for multiple weeks. While this doen't sound much like a fun Christmas story - and indeed there were definite downsides to it! - there were still many fond memories from this year.

The best part is where my mom had charged her laptop at work to bring home, and then we'd huddle near the gas fireplace and watch Christmas movies. Thus was born our tradition of watching "Elf" ever year at Christmas.

aerix88

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Parallax Joker » December 26, 2021 9:11am | Report
Here in Brazil we a have a local dessert called "doce de leite"; it is essentially a condensed milk cooked in pressure pot for some time (cooking time vary between family recipes). This was my 4th Christmas without grandma, the family matriarch. Since her passed away, we always tried to recreate her recipe, using her own old pressure pot and for 3 christmas we failed. Yesterday, we finally got it right and it brought back so many memories! We havent enjoyed christmas like that for a while!

For everyone who still misses someone during holidays: someday, you'll rejoice with memories and, at least for a while, the grief will go away and make room for a memory lane night - hopefully, with a side dish of a family recipe to warm everyone's heart!

Merry christmas everyone!

Parallax Joker

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }