Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Go On A Rampage - Cabrakan Guide Contest and Raffle

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Go On A Rampage - Cabrakan Guide Contest and Raffle 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 9, 2014 8:05am | Report
seyfer wrote:

Uhm....so...we've to do a guide/vote a guide/comment a guide.....for a god we don't have, to have a chance of win it? O.o
Is'nt this a little...weird? i mean, i we do this, is because we donìt have Cabrakan, so how are we supposed to do a good guide / post a good comment one an exhisting one? O.o

It's because it also has his recolor (which is worth, like, 95 first wins of the day).

Oh and by the by, it's 10 pm here, and i've just finished my Cabrakan guide. Do check it out, guys!

Cabrakan : Mountain of Terror

**** sleep.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 9, 2014 10:54am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Ooooohhh.
Get rekt Mowen.

mowen didn't host this one but the other admin

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » September 9, 2014 12:12pm | Report
Right, if you already own him but don't own his skin you can claim it for the skin. If you already own both you can share a god you enjoy with a friend. That is the idea.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 9, 2014 12:16pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Right, if you already own him but don't own his skin you can claim it for the skin. If you already own both you can share a god you enjoy with a friend. That is the idea.

*quickly delets comment*

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 9, 2014 12:26pm | Report
I actually may not make a Cabrakan guide; I don't fully understand his kit yet nor am I a big fan of it. I don't like writing forced guides :/.

Will the guide competition winners get an icon like the Fenrir one? That is a deciding factor for me, because I honestly don't care about the skin :P

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 10, 2014 10:16am | Report
I think they do. Still I'm not going to make a guide not even participating so much this time

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }