Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Ah Muzen Cab Patch Notes 66 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » November 5, 2013 3:09pm | Report
That passive change for Ne Zha is a huge buff. He could potentially solo lane now. 25 HP5, once he's built it up, is nothing to scoff at. He should have some of it built up just from helping with the initial jungle clear at the begining, and over time, can easily stack up more on roman melees for the first couple minutes.

Throw in Death's Toll and the blue buff, he should have no difficulty holding the lane and wearing down his opponent with rings (which can help set up ganks for the jungler).
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 5, 2013 3:13pm | Report
Oh, so that thing with Agnis dash during an Ares ult WAS a glitch. GTK.
I am really looking forward to the new god, he seems pretty awesome (although an 80% CDR seems a bit much, but it shouldn't bee too hard to keep him from it).
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 5, 2013 3:55pm | Report
@Sunfall, the 5 health per second may be nice in early game skirmishes in lane, and help with the jungle, but in teamfights it's useless. Most teamfights are decided within 30 seconds, most less than that. That's 150 health in a teamfight - maybe a half to a third of an auto attack from a carry, or any ability by anyone ever. Meanwhile, his old passive was a massive boost to his team in a teamfight, providing situational tactics for both his enemy and his team.

Not only that, but to be simple, this is boring
I hate passives that just provide simple numbers to a stat. Xbal's is boring, Ne Zha's is boring, etc. Ne Zha's previous passive was exceptionally unique and recognizable. If you're going to provide a stat, make it interesting, such as Anubis's bonus to lifesteal gained from items . That is at least interesting. This is not only bad imo, but dull.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » November 5, 2013 4:56pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

@Sunfall, the 5 health per second may be nice in early game skirmishes in lane, and help with the jungle, but in teamfights it's useless. Most teamfights are decided within 30 seconds, most less than that. That's 150 health in a teamfight - maybe a half to a third of an auto attack from a carry, or any ability by anyone ever. Meanwhile, his old passive was a massive boost to his team in a teamfight, providing situational tactics for both his enemy and his team.

Not only that, but to be simple, this is boring
I hate passives that just provide simple numbers to a stat. Xbal's is boring, Ne Zha's is boring, etc. Ne Zha's previous passive was exceptionally unique and recognizable. If you're going to provide a stat, make it interesting, such as Anubis's bonus to lifesteal gained from items . That is at least interesting. This is not only bad imo, but dull.

Agreed. The other one was activated on death, but at least it was something interesting.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aj17 » November 5, 2013 5:06pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

1.) THEY BUFFED Agni?!? WHAT?!?

2.) AMC is very interesting. He's going to be an annoying little **** in teamfights, and has surprising sustain, especially /w lifesteal. I can also see him having jungling potential.

3.) Ne Zha's old passive was better... 25 HP5 for sucessfully hitting 50 basic attacks isn't much, and you're already only recalling for mana anyway... plus, his teamfight presence is lowered.

Ne Zha before this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 adc if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, die for passive.

Ne Zha after this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 ADC if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, keep attacking until you die.

I say that the new passive is a nerf.

ok but look at it from this perspective.

Now with this stack-able hp5 ne zha can survive in the jungle longer, the stacks dnt ware off unless he dies so he just has kick-*** regen while jungling, sounds like a great way to increase jungling surviveability i think.
gUise iM goen AD Ymir, Wee gOt diS.... hue hue hue hue hue

Aj17

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 5, 2013 9:40pm | Report
They ****ing buffed Agni...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » November 5, 2013 10:40pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

They ****ing buffed Agni...

You bastards!!

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 5, 2013 11:48pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

3.) Ne Zha's old passive was better... 25 HP5 for sucessfully hitting 50 basic attacks isn't much, and you're already only recalling for mana anyway... plus, his teamfight presence is lowered.

Ne Zha before this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 adc if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, die for passive.

Ne Zha after this: 1, 3 ADC, 2, 4 ADC if not dead, otherwise APC, 1, keep attacking until you die.

I say that the new passive is a nerf.

How is this a nerf?
If you use Ne Zha for her healing passive you are doing something wrong :p

He is at the top of the dps chart together with Artemis due to his steroids, so losing him in a teamfight just to get his passive is just stupid.

Now he is going to be able to be even more of a beast earlygame, Death's Toll might even be viable for jungling! So Ne Zha is most likely up there with Fenrir in solo queue now :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 6, 2013 12:41am | Report
Maybe Cab's ulti wont be so op. The skill sight might just be real thin like or it might be slow like arch's ulti.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 6, 2013 12:44am | Report
I believe that old Ne Zha passive is so enemies don't focus her

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }