Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Seeking mentor and future Smite buddies.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Seeking mentor and future Smite buddies. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VodkaBlock » April 28, 2014 1:18pm | Report
I've recently picked the game up and have spend the last 3-4 days running co-op game and practising with different Gods, I'm not to sure about being a ADC since I'm still new to the game and knowing the ADC has a lot of pressure on them I'm not to sure that's the best to start with.
I'm my past moba i was mostly gp5 support since i was never the best at last hittin, but for this game i fancy a change and maybe trying a different role. I'm not to sure if i will be best suited for jungle, middle, top lane or bottom, that's where i hope a mentor would help me.

Below is a small list of characters I've found enjoy able to play, but i have brought the deal so i have all gods available to me.
Loki, Chaac, Nemesis, Hades, Freya, Nu Wa, Scylla.

As you can see there a fair decent size list to work on, i need to progress further into the game but I'm worried that i might not be good enough for more advance matches and with experiencing other mobas toxic community i would rather make sure i get another persons option before a whole game of getting flamed because i make some novice mistakes.

I'm a mature UK based person with an average playing time of 4-5 hours in the evening normally starting from 5 gmt. If anyone is feeling that are able to take this huge task on it would be great to hear from you.

My in game name is Vodkablock, if anyone feels like contacting me there, i have most voice comms and a working mic.

VodkaBlock

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 28, 2014 3:47pm | Report
https://www.smitefire.com/smite/forum/mentoring/the-officialer-mentering-thread-3505
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by VodkaBlock » April 28, 2014 11:20pm | Report
Thank you got the great link, I will look at the list later tonight to see if I can find a mentor who will be willing to teach me everything they know. In the meantime though if any mentors see my post and feel perhaps they could help me feel free to get in contact.

VodkaBlock

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » April 30, 2014 6:37pm | Report
UK? Awesome ! Added.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TacoDragon69 » May 2, 2014 2:30pm | Report
i play a mean neith i would love to help u

TacoDragon69

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }