Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Advices for ADC

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Mentoring » Advices for ADC 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 12, 2014 4:05am | Report
Hey guys,can anybody give me some tips 'n' tricks for being an ADC? I tried playing Apollo yesterday and I ended up 1/11/? .Pretty horrible,i know, I can jungle,solo,support and if needed mid with much better results but with ADC I always end up with negative result.I usually start with tier 1 Heartseeker and Death's Toll.My support was Ymir while enemies were Ares and He Bo. I didn't expect to see He Bo in duo lane while AMC was mid :D .
So any tips are welcome,thanks in advance

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 12, 2014 4:10am | Report
Practice your skill shots.

Watch how great players play that role. I suggest just heading over to Smitegame on Twitch. Or look up Drybear on YouTube.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 12, 2014 4:27am | Report
- most important thing for ADC is to be as accurate as possible with basic attacks. Make 50-75% of your basic attacks hit the enemy, the more focus you gonna have the better it is.

- never hesitate to use ultis for escape, try to protect urself early bcz u r going to be the most imp. Player for ur team so dying early gonna hit you bad in XP and gold.

-Dont go with heartseeker if you r not comfortable with playing adc. Go with death toll, tabi, qin sais, rage, asi jatunns wrath void blade etc. Also, good idea to go with sprint active to chase down or escape enemies.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » March 12, 2014 7:25am | Report
Get your skill shots accurate, and instead of Heartseeker, I suggest Warrior Tabi if you are dying often. Try to get 1 or 2 lifesteal items like Asi, and make sure to get critical chance items e.g. Malice, Deathbringer.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » March 12, 2014 8:41am | Report
Thanks for your answers ;)) I will try playing Apollo again on weekend(i don't have time to play now unfortunately) and write about the results ;)

Also forgot to ask.Is it worth building Transcendence 2nd or 3rd item and not Heartseeker? Yeah Transcendence costs 750 gold more than Heartseeker but it gives more p.power and stacks aren't lost on death(the thing i need :D )

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 12, 2014 9:50am | Report
Transcendence suits ADCs like Xbalanque bcz of his basic attack requirements of branching bola, I won't recommend it to be 2nd or 3rd item in conquest. In arena, you can always experiment. Once you feel comfortable playing him only then go for transcendence in conquest. Why meditation is a no-no meta? bcz you always have the option to go to base. Early game, blue and potions work fine.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by imonster11 » April 2, 2014 11:01am | Report
They hit most of the main points ^ but on another note, it is VERY important to communicate with your support. a bad support usually means the adc will die often. make sure you have wards up to prevent ganks sense you are usually pretty squishy and pick your fights carefully, make sure you have one or two ways to escape. It is also important to watch your map to know if you have an opportunity for an easy kill, and to make sure nobody is about to gank you.Never overextend early game, sense adc's are generally weaker until around midgame. just be careful and feed as best you can so you get to mid-late game quicker

imonster11

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 2, 2014 12:12pm | Report
Uhm... this post is from last month...

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }