Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Surtz, Lord of the Fire Giants (Warrior) (Norse)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Surtz, Lord of the Fire Giants (Warrior) (Norse) 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 21, 2013 10:37pm | Report
Surtz, Lord of the Fire Giants (Warrior)
Blazing Fury (passive): Every Strike enfuriates Surtz, each strike puts a debuff on an enemy god. After 5 stacks, the Fury of Surtz explodes dealing damage and slowing the enemy god.
Damage: 25 + (15%), 15% Slow.

1: Wave of Flame: Surtz slams down his sword and deals instant damage in a line, in addition, enemy gods are set ablaze, dealing additional damage.
Damage: 100/155/225/315/400 (+70%)
Blaze: 10% of Physical.

2: Fiery Will: Surtz' blade ignites his sword, dealing additional damage with his basic attack, igniting enemies on fire, and hitting in a cone with his auto attack.
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Damage: 10/20/30/40/50

3: Wall of Fire: Surtz creates a wall of fire, igniting an area ablaze. Enemies who walk into the wall take huge damage, enemies that get closed to the wall are burned, taking damage over time. Allies cannot walk through the wall, but Surtz is free to pass through his walls.
Duration: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4s
Damage: 100 (+25/35/45/55/65%)

4: Armageddon: Surtz conjures a firestorm above him. For the next duration, balls of fire will rain down from the sky, dealing damage, knocking enemies up, and igniting enemies on fire. This can only affect gods and minions, minotaurs and jungle creeps are immune to the damage.
Damage Per Fireball: 55/65/75/85/95 + (50%)
Duration: 10s

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 24, 2013 5:28pm | Report
What did I say? No numbers, nothing to give feedback on. Use that edit button.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 25, 2013 1:48pm | Report
Subzero008, Bump.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » December 25, 2013 2:13pm | Report
...? it was only a few days old, wasn't a bump\necro.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 25, 2013 2:19pm | Report
No contributions? So no point in building power?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 26, 2013 9:25pm | Report
The +% is the contributations...

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MarkusHermann » December 27, 2013 8:37am | Report
honestly subzero not everyone has time or ideas to put in the numbers, your being a bit of a jerk

MarkusHermann

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aparajita » December 27, 2013 2:12pm | Report
Eh, i'd just prefer someone checking out my stuff. I'm making a new Pantheon, the Christian Pantheon - Current Famine and Lucifer released.

Aparajita

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » December 27, 2013 3:33pm | Report

honestly subzero not everyone has time or ideas to put in the numbers, your being a bit of a jerk

Why on earth would I listen to someone who doesn't even put enough effort in his posts to use capital letters or grammar or punctuation?

Also, if you are going to put a half-***ed effort in your posts, almost no one is going to bother looking at it.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 27, 2013 4:05pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Why on earth would I listen to someone who doesn't even put enough effort in his posts to use capital letters or grammar or punctuation?

Also, if you are going to put a half-***ed effort in your posts, almost no one is going to bother looking at it.

Yes, this all and well may be true. But you don't need to become a grammar-nazi. I mean you take this so far, its not even that important this isn't an exam. So cool your jets.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }