Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Idea Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Idea Thread 178 posts - page 16 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UugtheOrc » September 2, 2015 7:29pm | Report
Breakdancer Chang'e. Kind of similar to Lil' Mana look, change her dance moves to breakdancing moves, give the rabbit a boombox.

UugtheOrc

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 2, 2015 8:05pm | Report
UugtheOrc wrote:

Breakdancer Chang'e. Kind of similar to Lil' Mana look, change her dance moves to breakdancing moves, give the rabbit a boombox.

I dig it, I dug it, because like money I love it. Pls Hirez
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Erxrick » September 17, 2015 7:04pm | Report
I'd like to see an new Ao Kuang skin where he's in a suit, top hat, and monacle, similiar to Fenrir's Lord Slashington skin. I love this god, but he doesn't get any love these days.

Erxrick

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » December 2, 2015 4:59pm | Report
I think it would be great to some skins of gods cosplaying other gods, like ragnatoskr, but with some serious and silly ones,

For example how about Bellona in Odins armour?

Or bakasura dressed as Aphrodite?

The possibilities are endless

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TenPace » December 2, 2015 10:15pm | Report
CakeSlapping wrote:

I think it would be great to some skins of gods cosplaying other gods, like ragnatoskr, but with some serious and silly ones,

For example how about Bellona in Odins armour?

Or bakasura dressed as Aphrodite?

The possibilities are endless

I wanna see Hercules dress up as Poseidon. XD
I play SMITE. What else do you need to know?

Xbox: AceGamerKing
Steam: TenPace

TenPace

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ArhagelstormBR » January 29, 2016 11:16am | Report
http://arhagelstorm.deviantart.com/gallery/

ArhagelstormBR

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 5, 2016 7:11pm | Report
I know this is old but how about a Dio Brando skin for Ravana.

It would look something like this,
and his moveset would be make references to the character.

Prana Onslaught would be the stand appear and attack.Sort of like this but only two punches.

Overhead Kick would have Ravana scream "ZA WARUDO" and do some kind of dodge with a filter to look like he had stopped time.
10-Hand Shadow Fist would be replaced with Dio's throwing knives and when it hits someone, his stand will appear to hold them down.
and his ultimate, Mystic Rush would have him leap through the air but come crashing down with a steam roller (it sounds ridiculous but how awesome and terrifying would it be to see some guy ganking from the jungle screaming "ROAD ROLLER" or "WRYYYY!" when then hit the ground.)

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » April 6, 2016 6:45am | Report
@stuke it's a good idea, but they'd get in trouble for copyright.
They could have a skin inspired by jjba though, where ravana jumps in on to of, say, a tractor, so they'd avoid the copyright infringement but people would get the reference.

On a sidenote, did you ever play SkullGirls? Great reference to the steamroller on there!

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 6, 2016 7:35am | Report
@CakeSlapping, I would like to play this game. It looks fun and mostly because of this skin.

IT'S ****IN' DIO!

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daelinn » April 6, 2016 9:43am | Report
Sooo, what would you think about Guan Yu skin inspired by Polish cavalry from XVI-XVIII centuries- I thought he would really match such theme:

Winged Hussar

It would be a (EDIT: tier 3) skin, with slightly altered animations, when using Taolu Assault instead of spinning his blade he would make some fast sabre attacks, his normal hit chain would also be changed to be more fit for a one-handed weapon style.

(I believe it would look unnatural, aspecially on Cavalry Charge attacks if he was wielding a lance as a main weapon)

Daelinn

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (25)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }