Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Preparation For Sub's Create-A-God Contest Thingy!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Preparation For Sub's Create-A-God Contest Thingy! 147 posts - page 8 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 3, 2014 4:34am | Report
i wasnt planning on saying anything else mekali. if anyone knows how big of a waste of time it is to try to get through arka's skull then its me.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 3, 2014 5:16am | Report
Lol, on his skull?
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » August 3, 2014 6:12am | Report
All4Games wrote:

i wasnt planning on saying anything else mekali. if anyone knows how big of a waste of time it is to try to get through arka's skull then its me.

Well, All4, you're the one who knows firsthand on how difficult it is to get through arka. So just ignore him, and let the admins and moderators do their job.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » August 3, 2014 11:46am | Report
I have never seen this many remake accounts trying to address a past issue, Akara you got banned get over it and move on. look we have another thread completely derailed

what was this thread about any way? oh yeah It's dead line is over well poop :(
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » August 3, 2014 8:45pm | Report
Yea the competition closed last weekend sorry!
Since it closed I don't think this thread was going to be used that much anyway

#IgnoreArka
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » August 4, 2014 12:38am | Report
......... (i have no comments on what happened here and i don't choose side)..............

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » August 4, 2014 1:54am | Report
RazeMage wrote:

......... (i have no comments on what happened here and i don't choose side)..............

Then don't bother commenting. Either man up and delve into the debate, or don't bother writing anything. Comments like these literally have zero purpose in a conversation, and just make you look like you're desperate for attention and not be left out.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 4, 2014 2:17am | Report
tempo9 wrote:

Mowen, " Calm, cool, and collected, Raventhor will keep our site a friendly and positive place to be! Watch your mouths you scoundrels, or Raventhor will get you!".

so where is Raventhor!!

Yes hello I am Raventhor

Any issues you're mentioning have been addressed by more than just moderators. Have a good day :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » August 4, 2014 3:08am | Report
It's not a debate, it's ******ed drama that needs to stop. Every single time Arka drama comes and goes, everyone likes to say "oh just pretend he doesn't exist, just ignore him," but nobody ever does that. Arka always comes back and stirs the drama pot, and everyone seems to forget what ignoring is.

Can everybody, as a whole, unless you have something helpful to say that isn't rehashing what has been said a thousand ****ing times already, please stop responding to him?

And Arka, good god, as much as I don't want you on this site, JUST MAKE A NEW IDENTITY HERE AND STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE AND STOP MAKING IT OBVIOUS WHO YOU ARE. IF YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF SMITEFIRE AGAIN THEN PLEASE JUST LET ALL THIS **** GO AND MAKE A NEW IDENTITY FOR YOURSELF HERE OH MY GOSH I AM A GIANT SQUID OF ANGER

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tempo9 » August 4, 2014 4:09am | Report
Final word on this drama topic from my side:

1. @HFB on "Then don't bother commenting. Either man up and delve into the debate, or don't bother writing anything. Comments like these literally have zero purpose in a conversation, and just make you look like you're desperate for attention and not be left out." to Razemage.

You have correctly replied to that post from razemage but 'Razemage' himself is a veteran and has 50+ reps, i dont think he seeks any attention by posting. You can be polite in your way of expression and not sound dominating and scolding.

2. @Raventhor Thanks for the wishes. I can understand friends defending friends against aliens.

3. @Firraria : So far i have survived on these horcrux accounts. I am not sure if i shall be doing this anymore becuase doing this drains you mentally. May be i am a wrong person at wrong place amongst wrong people, that's the only way to justify the reactions i got. May be my parents gave birth to me to absorb all kinds of abuses from you guys. Pity on them.

4. @everyone else except sub and all4: I created a drama against HFB 4 months back over locking of one of my off topic thread, for which i got banned and thrown out of this site. But i never abused anyone. Their is one line which i was not able to express sarcastically. All that drama specially that line of mine has been sent as PM to even hirezKelly by sub. But even after this i accepted my fault and licked everyone's spit from the floor with humility.

5. @subzero and @ all4: i can't take ur abuses and lick your spit anymore bcz i was willing to bend my life out but you don't have the brains to understand and bend even a micron. Be happy , try to respect others as much you respect yourselves.

tempo9

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }