Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Luna Goddess of the Moon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Luna Goddess of the Moon 14 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 15, 2013 4:56pm | Report
Ranged Carry
also known as Selenne. do not mistake with Phoebe, the titan of the moon!

passive: -Moon Phazes

every basic attack will switch the moon phazes. there's a circle that rotates into the different passive effects. the passives will be acctive all the time but can only be locked with 2.

I - next skill will cause 35% physical lifesteal
II - 15% Penetration
III- 20% attack speed
IV - 10% movement speed
V - 25% aditional damage on critical hits

-Moon Shot
snipe burst (if you played varus or windrunneryou know this skill already) it does damage. the range would be same as celestial beam from Ra. silence for 1.5 sec.
Damage: 50/150/200/250/300 + (80%)

-Moon light
Throws an AOE that slows and steals physical protections.

-Mirage
Luna becomes stealthed for 1.5 seconds and leaves an uncontrollable decoy that doesn't attack or move on the place he activated it. The decoy will deal 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+60% of physical power) physical damage to nearby enemies after 1.5 seconds. movement speed is incrensed for 5% during 1.5 seconds.

Ultiamte -Nocturne Ride
Luna drives her chariot around letting letting a trail of darkness where she passes. the trail does / 70 / 100 / 110 / 120 (40% of your pyhysical power) for every 0.3 seconds, enemies that step the trail will also be slowed by 35%. when she lands enemies in the trails of darkness will detonate and stuns all enemies in it.

i think i just made the most OP ranged god in the game, but she seems belenced to me :P

Angelic Joshua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 15, 2013 5:29pm | Report
I'll break it down by changes according to each
P) Too many phases, and for a ranged adc, of which attack speed usually reaches 2.0, the switches would be way way too frequent. I know you were probably inspired the Chronos type thing, but I mean, you'd just be ripping through the phases and it would end up making everything weird. You'd have one shot 15% faster, go 10% faster movement speed for a half second, you'd have one auto attack for a chance at the extra crit damage. I like the idea of utilizing moon phases, but don't make it based off every auto attack.

1) Not the same range as ra ult. Way too long. 300+80% way too much damage, too, for a common ability, unless you put it on a longer cooldown than most, such as apollo's or neith's. Silence is good though, makes her a physical mid-laner in some cases, similar to neith.

2) No problem with this. Good idea. But again, moon phase idea will have to change, but the idea of locking it in is good.

3) No...teleport is too overpowered. A dash, or a backflip, or such, but not an instant teleport. Way too strong initiation or escape. Especially with a slow (I assume it slows the enemies, that is.) An escape is obviously needed, but not like that.

4) Ult is...well, I'm not a hundred percent sure what that does. Imo, lunar blessing should give a small health/mana regen, plus a small damage buff to everyone. But I'm not a fan of these ults that affect everyone on a team - makes team presence good, but it ruins you in lane, and it has to be toned down so far to be balanced, but affects each person very little. I'd prefer a different ult, like Lunar Pull or Lunar Tides or something, shooting at a location, doing damage, and pulling everyone in the area towards the center of the impact, with a slow (gravity). Medium damage, high utility, medium wind up shot.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 15, 2013 6:03pm | Report
This makes no sense. Her passive changes way too much. Her 1 doesn't scale at all. Her 2 gives her a shield, that does what? What do the numbers below mean? Her 3 is OP. And her ult doesn't make any sense for an AD carry.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 15, 2013 9:53pm | Report
p: i think you 2 are right. maybe it should be something like cupid's passive but it would only incrense a percentage of damage dealt (like bachus passive but with higher value since it's focused on on thing instead of two). and two could be a burst that detonates the stacks for more damage (may has some kind of CC on it but i'm not sure yet). or it would have to be same as chronos but that would be kinda boring i guess.

1: i mistyped there, it's suppoesed to be Celestial Beam range*. and i'm going to reduce the damage to 300+(80%)

2: the value is supposed to be an amount of HP she gains (not the same as healing, it only holds the damage).

3: maybe i could switch it to sun wukong clone?

ult: she's the goddess of moon so the idea is that she can turn day into night and therefore have a global ult. i thought on give her the global Zeus/Karthus ult but that would be wierd on a physical carry. she have her own chariot aswell so maybe it could be soemthing like batrider's ult...? like, she gets on the chariot and ride trough someone on a range similar to ne zha's ult, if she hits it, she will do damage per 0.5 sec and drag an emey to wherever she pleases, flame path may be included (maybe some purple lights isntead of flame), so if enemy tries to follow they'll get some damage.

Angelic Joshua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 15, 2013 11:37pm | Report
Hmm, let me tell you what I would do if this god were in the game.

I wouldn't build her as a physical ranged carry. I'd build her as a tank or a physical bruiser support. She has the perfect kit for this, and the base damage on her spells are so high that a bruiser/support build would be far more effective than a ranged carry build.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 16, 2013 8:49am | Report
the damage is not that high. it's the same as so beautiful.

Angelic Joshua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 16, 2013 9:39am | Report
With her 1 it still says that it does 350 damage. The 3 is a complete ripoff of Loki. Plus it says Wukong.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » July 16, 2013 10:09am | Report
You basically took ideas from different characters in the game. The least you can do is make them orginal.

Passive: Chronos.

1: Celestial Beam/Neith Ult. Needs further detail and explanation.

2: Revamp. It doesn't make sense. Lazily made.

3: DUDE. THIS IS WUKONG FROM LEAUGE OF LEGENDS. DA FUQ BRO. That's just lazy mang.

4: Seems like, Apollo and Nocturne combo, yet highly useable.

Mang, look. I love the goddess idea, really, I do. It seems she'd be visually interesting, and even more interesting if she had original skills. If you're going to make a god idea, have it match the god you're chosing to make. Make it match the lore, her visuality, and most of all, TRY TO USE YOUR OWN IDEAS. Like, you don't have to come up with your own type of skill (but if you could, noones stopping you) but you got to learn that if you're using a common type of skill, like a dash or jump or beam, make it to where it fits the god your thinking of. Don't just straight copy and paste from a Wukong from leauge of legends. ;~;

I hope you take your time and revamp this god (except the ulti, follow the example, make your other skills like you made your ulti), because like I said, she does seem like she'd be visually intereting.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 16, 2013 6:10pm | Report
Aphnex wrote:

You basically took ideas from different characters in the game. The least you can do is make them orginal.

Passive: Chronos.

1: Celestial Beam/Neith Ult. Needs further detail and explanation.

2: Revamp. It doesn't make sense. Lazily made.

3: DUDE. THIS IS WUKONG FROM LEAUGE OF LEGENDS. DA FUQ BRO. That's just lazy mang.

4: Seems like, Apollo and Nocturne combo, yet highly useable.

Mang, look. I love the goddess idea, really, I do. It seems she'd be visually interesting, and even more interesting if she had original skills. If you're going to make a god idea, have it match the god you're chosing to make. Make it match the lore, her visuality, and most of all, TRY TO USE YOUR OWN IDEAS. Like, you don't have to come up with your own type of skill (but if you could, noones stopping you) but you got to learn that if you're using a common type of skill, like a dash or jump or beam, make it to where it fits the god your thinking of. Don't just straight copy and paste from a Wukong from leauge of legends. ;~;

I hope you take your time and revamp this god (except the ulti, follow the example, make your other skills like you made your ulti), because like I said, she does seem like she'd be visually intereting.

ok so first of all, i'm considering make her ap damage based. her skills would have lass scalling obviously (coz 80% from ap would be a nuke), maybe reduce to 45%. she would have the 0 ad thing, and her passive would be chronos fifth passive PLUS extra percentage against structures.

secondly, i don't want her to have this 2 nymore, i just don't know what to hange to. but i'm considering a passive. i'm considering it to add critical hits to her auto attacks (as you may know, athena/isis/cronos can't crit).

thirdly, i'm considering changing her 3 to something similar to hebo's 2.the diference is that she would gain incresed movement speed and let a trail of purple water that slows enemies (wouldn't be as fat though). which would still be moon related because the moon affects the oceans.

finally, her ultimate is actually broken as hell, the fact that she can damage people while in her chariot means that she can tower dive at early game and take absolutely no damage or even steal fire giant/golden fury. so i'm going to change it into an Line ranged move simillar to ne zha that will "lasso" the enemy and drag him around for 3 seconds (which is NOT enough to drag someone from the midle of the lane all the way to your tower and get a free kill). the trail will still be added but doing lass damage and not stuning but still slowing (for 25% though).

so um... what you guys think?

Angelic Joshua

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Angelic Joshua » July 16, 2013 6:23pm | Report
also... she's the goddess of art and literature. but i have no idea how to make an attack based of art '-'

Angelic Joshua

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }