Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What do you think about smite community?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » What do you think about smite community? 17 posts - page 2 of 2

Poll Question:

what do you think about the avarage player?
most of them are mature and understanding
most of them are immature curse alot and hate
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 14, 2013 12:41pm | Report
I play SMITE since the October. Many things changed since then; the community gots a lot more toxic a like; since the Open Beta.

That's normal. Also, many League players are coming to SMITE. So, that explain about those toxic players around.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » June 14, 2013 2:01pm | Report
The big thing in SMITE is there is a mix of toxic players and non toxic player. What we as a community need to do is encourage those who are getting pounding by the toxic players and ignore the toxic players as a whole. If the toxicity is ignored it will eventually go away. The one thing you have to remember this is the internet people have opinions and people don't like losing and they don't like to blame them self.

For example there was a toxic player in one of my games I went to say that instead of pounding your lane partner simply and nicely ask for them to do something instead of saying why didn't you do that etc.

1 act of kindness can go a long way :)

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » June 15, 2013 6:19am | Report
BullD0G wrote:

The big thing in SMITE is there is a mix of toxic players and non toxic player. What we as a community need to do is encourage those who are getting pounding by the toxic players and ignore the toxic players as a whole. If the toxicity is ignored it will eventually go away. The one thing you have to remember this is the internet people have opinions and people don't like losing and they don't like to blame them self.

For example there was a toxic player in one of my games I went to say that instead of pounding your lane partner simply and nicely ask for them to do something instead of saying why didn't you do that etc.

1 act of kindness can go a long way :)

Ignoring the 'toxicity' is all well and good, but I doubt it will go away. MOBA communities are infamous for bad mannered players for a reason. And all it takes is a single smudge of that toxicity on your team to ruin the match.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 18, 2013 2:56am | Report
Well I think their needs to be another option maybe a whiner vote or a sore loser vote?

Thats what most people are, most people in smite are whiners and sore losers who can't finish a match. You lose one tower and people start surrendering, if your down 4 kills they will complain that is too far fed to come back and win?

Whiners man whiners and sore losers.

Basically when people think they are going to lose they ruin it for everyone else because those type of people don't want to lose even when they are suppose to lose, thats why it ruins smite.
These people want to win and if they even smell a hint of a loss coming their way they will surrender asap just so they can get in a new room with all the good people on their team and win.

Whiners and sore losers who can't even finish 20 minute shorter games, thats how bad its getting!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 20, 2013 4:22am | Report
The Smite community has quite improved over time.. I remember joining it at the start, and playing it now. I now have experienced one rager, but that was because I failed to stun a low heal Thor with Artemis :3
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 20, 2013 4:25am | Report
SacredElite wrote:

The Smite community has quite improved over time.. I remember joining it at the start, and playing it now. I now have experienced one rager, but that was because I failed to stun a low heal Thor with Artemis :3

Hahahhahahahahaha u misssd noob rageqykfeheindnekdsuwokdjdkf
Ye, its a nice community ;)
No worries, everyone makes misplays I remember missing my ult as Bacchus xD the real misplay is raging :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 20, 2013 7:29am | Report
I experience both, thats why I'm working on a MOBA community websites where you know what people are awesome to play with, and to improve playing Smite that way.
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }