Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Voicepacks

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Voicepacks 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vladdrago » May 27, 2014 2:20am | Report
So I don't know if this is what's supposed to happen or if something messed up; but I recently bought the Dark Whisperer skin for Ah Muzen Cab and I was wondering, why didn't it come with the voice pack? I have purchased Privatyr and Night Prowler Bastet, before she was taken out, and they came with a unique voicepack for 600 gems, so why didn't the Cthulhu skin?

Vladdrago

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » May 27, 2014 3:25am | Report
You must've already owned Bastet and Tyr's voice pack before you bought the skins. You can't have AMC's "Dark Whisperer" voice pack if you don't own AMC's "stock" voice pack.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vladdrago » May 27, 2014 4:58am | Report
I didn't but those voice packs prior to the 600 gem purchase.

Vladdrago

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Heartwire » May 27, 2014 5:04am | Report
Must have been a lucky bug then.
All VP's per character are purchased seperately from skins.
Though if you buy a VP for a character you also get the ones for the 600 gem skins.
So if I would buy Isis's voice pack, and then purchase her Scarlet Coven skin, I get the VP for that skin too, as VP's are per character, not per skin.

Heartwire

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shorlong » May 27, 2014 2:14pm | Report
Both PrivaTyr and Night Prowler are 400 gem skins. You bought the voice pack seperately.

Shorlong

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }