Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

This Community

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » This Community 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarthAbernathy » January 17, 2014 4:49pm | Report
I have played several games and never have I ever seen such a ****ty ****ing pool of illiterate belligerent ****s that have no sense of what social skills are and just talk **** when you make them rage. I swear you miss one basic attack and they have a ****ing seizure all over their keyboard. One bad game and you are barraged by whispers of how you should uninstall and how much you would contribute to the world by slitting your wrist. Yet you ask them anything or mention one shortcoming of theirs and they suddenly haven't said **** and they are the victim. None of these problems would be bad if Hi-Rez actually gave a **** about their ****ing game and checked reports instead of blindly spamming them in a trash can. Maybe they could institute a system that put the ****s with other ****s like Rockstar did for GTA 5, but that would be a good system and we all know HI-REZ ****ing hates those, Like having a balance phase for a god. So honestly this is the ****tiest community in the gaming world. There are ****ing Heroine junkies that are convicted murderers and sex offenders i would rather spend my days with.

DarthAbernathy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarthAbernathy » January 17, 2014 5:12pm | Report
[VER]

DarthAbernathy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » January 17, 2014 5:20pm | Report
You haven't played DotA2 or LoL yet have you, Darth? ALL MOBAs attract those people in larger numbers than any other genre. Smite is no different.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » January 17, 2014 5:21pm | Report
You need to be careful when playing mobas! Toxicity is a disease that spreads 100x faster than aids. And you sir have been infected quite badly, I suggest you make an urgent appointment with your doctor and get a prescription of super strong chill pill and chill the f*** out!

You're friend HollowsEdge.
Xoxo

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 17, 2014 5:45pm | Report
Darth. I think you have misunderstood this game. It's not just smite that has these problems.... It's every PvP based game or the PvP community of every game. Good luck competing with other people and them not turning into the biggest 12 year old *****es you have ever met. Not only that, but do better than someone in real life and they act the same way. It's just how things work these days. Just have to ignore it.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » January 17, 2014 5:51pm | Report
Pizzarugi wrote:

You haven't played DotA2 or LoL yet have you, Darth? ALL MOBAs attract those people in larger numbers than any other genre. Smite is no different.

Actually, I feel that Smite has a worse community than LoL, especially their reddit section.

And the poster is no better. He's an exaggerator and an unpleasant person.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DarthAbernathy » January 17, 2014 7:20pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Darth. I think you have misunderstood this game. It's not just smite that has these problems.... It's every PvP based game or the PvP community of every game. Good luck competing with other people and them not turning into the biggest 12 year old *****es you have ever met. Not only that, but do better than someone in real life and they act the same way. It's just how things work these days. Just have to ignore it.

Its always my team that does it though the enemies are nice 9 times out of 10, and I play other games involving PvP They are not this bad, Smites community is like the reject bin of the ragers

DarthAbernathy

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thebeard » January 17, 2014 7:26pm | Report
I just love getting on teams with people that blame everything on the rest of their team then AFK/Feed out of rage.

thebeard

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » January 17, 2014 7:53pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Actually, I feel that Smite has a worse community than LoL, especially their reddit section.

And the poster is no better. He's an exaggerator and an unpleasant person.

You have not seen bad until you've spent five minutes browsing LoL's General Discussion forums.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » January 17, 2014 8:08pm | Report
Quoted:
Its always my team that does it though the enemies are nice 9 times out of 10, and I play other games involving PvP They are not this bad, Smites community is like the reject bin of the ragers

Your team has to have a reason that they are losing. I have played a game where I have done everything they asked and it was still wrong. They said "go mid". I went mid. I fended the guy off. Then they said "omg go left. We're losing left." So I went left, but as I was almost there three of them went that way from base.... To take on the one dude in the lane. Then they yelled go back mid where 3 had appeared. As I was doing it the three of them died... From this one guy... And I got blamed for not tanking it while I held off mid lane. I pushed mid back by myself and by the time they respawned, they all followed to mid. Then right lane started getting pushed. They said "omg why isn't Athena in her lane. omg".

People just think they are perfect little angels and when they aren't doing amazing it is your fault. Don't take it to heart. Ignore it and just keep having fun. :D

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }