Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite need built in support for custom skins!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite need built in support for custom skins! 5 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Does smite need custom skins?
Yes!
Meh.
No.
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MisterSMILE » March 27, 2013 4:40am | Report
I figured that hi-rez needs a system to give us custom skins. So I came up with two ways of giving us what we want.

1. One way to implement this whoud be to have a custom recollor skin available to be baught for gems. From a menu skins could be chosen from your computer and uploaded to their database. Showing the custom skin to all players in the game. This whoud be beneficial for hi-rez because players have to buy their skins to use them!

2. This whoud be harder to implement, but removing the risk of low-visibility skins and inappropiate skins. Same method as above, buyong a new skin for gems that has an skin exclusive colorwheel to choose colors for diffrent areas of the skins. This means that players can have a red posiedon if they so wished, but still reducing the chance of exploiting the system!

Please comment and answer the poll. If you have suggestions please post them!
Truth is learned from children and drunks.

MisterSMILE

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » March 27, 2013 7:14am | Report
well I would like to have it, but #1 is never going to happen. too many risks involved....

and #2 would harm their income and make their art department feel unwantend....
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 27, 2013 7:53am | Report
Meh....
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 27, 2013 8:21am | Report
Voted for meeeh.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MisterSMILE » March 27, 2013 9:30am | Report

well I would like to have it, but #1 is never going to happen. too many risks involved....

and #2 would harm their income and make their art department feel unwantend....

Im gonna edit the second option, what I meant was to be able to buy a specific skin for gems, that can be recolored.
Truth is learned from children and drunks.

MisterSMILE

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }