Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Patchnotes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nemesis Patchnotes 45 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 6, 2014 2:36pm | Report
Playing Nemesis is like being on a roller coaster while trying to drive through a ring of fire on a motorcycle while defusing a bomb. I think I'm in love.

Her only weaknesses I can think of are strong autoattackers like Odin or any ADC, or gods like Polymir with access to LONG hard CC.

I just had a match, ended up 16-5-8, and I recovered half my health in the middle of combat when Poseidon decided to ult me. BIG mistake, he nearly one-shotted himself.

This is a perfect example of why skillcap/ceiling should not affect balance design. She can absorb nukes and dish out absurd damage while healing herself. It doesn't matter if it is difficult to do.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 6, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Vamana is extremly good against her.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 6, 2014 3:28pm | Report
I wouldn't really consider shielding Poseidon's ultimate difficult to do, to be honest. Aegis is a standard counter to it. Her shield is just a super counter to it. In fact, everything about her is easy - her ultimate can't miss, her second skill has a ridiculous hitbox, and she has great escaping potential with her double-dash and shield.

I disagree with your ending statement that sill ceiling shouldn't affect balance design, although I do think that it shouldn't play as high of a role in it as skill floor.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 6, 2014 3:35pm | Report
Btw, i hate that her ult is so easy to hit, it should be more like lokis... if you miss, well cooldown.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 6, 2014 3:42pm | Report
Setolino wrote:

Btw, i hate that her ult is so easy to hit, it should be more like lokis... if you miss, well cooldown.

Super agree with this. It should be a skillshot. Not guaranteed ridiculousness. Other than that it is perfectly fine.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 7, 2014 1:23am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

This is a perfect example of why skillcap/ceiling should not affect balance design. She can absorb nukes and dish out absurd damage while healing herself. It doesn't matter if it is difficult to do.

I disagree with your ending statement that sill ceiling shouldn't affect balance design, although I do think that it shouldn't play as high of a role in it as skill floor.

Setolino wrote:

One time I used it and it went on cooldown without doing any thing. Might have been because of CC or maybe I canceled it in some way though.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 7, 2014 1:30am | Report
Nerf the slow and the passive and she is in a good spot IMO

Edit: And yes make it possible to miss the ult :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » February 7, 2014 6:46pm | Report
I played around with her last night in a practice joust! Had soo much freaking fun with her, I can definitely see my self picking her up as my main jungle. Those post 5 ganks are godlike atm

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 7, 2014 7:35pm | Report
I dont think there is much problem with Nemesis, really like her 3, its wat a defensive skill should be like, only 1 sec shield to reflect damage, i used it on anubis ulti and dealt him little damage and escaped it, also would be awesome against the kraken. Her 1 reminds of Tyr's but much easier to execute. Skill 2 can damage multiple opponents. Her ulti lacks a bit in visual impact. But beware, she is a god who can get triple, quadras and pentas!
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 7, 2014 7:39pm | Report

I can't tell if you agree or disagree with me, to be honest. It supports what I stated, after all, but using it as a reply without saying "I agree" seems odd.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }