Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Is Serqet too squishy?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Is Serqet too squishy? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » July 22, 2014 2:41pm | Report
I know she has the mobility and madness thing (plus occasional crit dash), but it feels like a stiff breeze will kill her.

I know Assassins aren't supposed to be tanky, but it feels like all of them are far sturdier than Serqet.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » July 22, 2014 10:34pm | Report
I do think Serqet is VERY lacking in the survivability department, but I guess Hi-Rez just wants you to make the fashionable choixe and get some (Devourer's) gloves.
1337 punZ 0P
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 23, 2014 2:32am | Report
She is, which is why I usually start or at least get magi's blessing on her. The HP and especially CC reduction helps a lot with survivability throughout an Arena game.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » July 24, 2014 6:00am | Report
I would say she's slightly squisher, but she has a good amount of escapes.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Heartwire » July 25, 2014 7:13am | Report
I think the control she has over an enemy, basically rendering them useless for 2 seconds, and in that time, easily killing them, makes her squishy downside, justified.
I tend to grab Blink on her, so I wont have to use my jump to initiate, and can use it for escapes or even a chase.
She is indeed squishy, but name me one other character who can render you completely useless for 2 seconds, and pretty much secure a kill that way, and have the means to escape.
Hell, if you play correctly, you can even render 2 characters useless and make them damage eachother.
I've had double kills where I threw Cobra's Kiss on 2 people, dash through them, and finish them both off with a simple basic attack, while they could not do anything.
I can't think of any other character capable of doing that.
Ontop of that, she can divert attention away from a team-mate in order to let them escape if need be.
She has a lot to offer in fights.
But just like any other assassin (Apart from maybe Nemesis), you can't just jump in to a crowd and expect to escape with your life intact.

I see a lot of Serqets just jumping in for a kill, even though getting it, die in the process.
In the end, that does not seem worth it, if you both die.

Heartwire

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » July 25, 2014 10:55am | Report
She's got two movement abilities, blink is terribly useless while sprint & beads can better secure a escape or prevent CC during fights.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }