Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Funnest mage?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Funnest mage? 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » March 7, 2015 6:08am | Report
Old Nu Wa was pretty fun.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » March 7, 2015 7:24am | Report
Scylla Because... Small child

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » March 7, 2015 9:10am | Report
Hel, because she has two different roles, hard to kill, easy to get kills, and has some of the funniest dialogue with herself and direct taunts in the game so far.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sourpatchgum » March 7, 2015 8:51pm | Report
Even though I prefer playing as gods that are tanky solo laners and supports, I love playing as Aphrodite. She's the only time I can tolerate being a glass cannon because her kit is so great for my favorite role. I just love having an ally tether that grants my soul mate (our hunter, usually)...

- Mana I regenerate
- Movement speed
- Back Off! a whole second radius
- A shared heal from Love Birds' casting
- The effect of Undying Love

... So much that I can say she's my favorite mage. Plus, Love Birds and, when the need arises, Back Off! can clear waves really fast starting about mid game if I'm playing well. That's huge! ((Oh, and this is my first post. Hi, world!))
My Youtube Channel! (Nothing uploaded... Yet.)

I main the roles of Support and Solo Laner. My favorite gods are Geb, Aphrodite, Hades, Guan Yu, Ares and Osiris.

Sourpatchgum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Runawayrogue » March 14, 2015 2:55pm | Report
Mages are my favorite class to play and I have to say it always comes back to He Bo. With max cooldown you can just spam abilities all day long and really mess with people. Plus he does nuts damage.

Also... Scylla if you have the voice pack :p

Runawayrogue

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KingLion » March 14, 2015 7:30pm | Report
My favorite mages are Poseidon, Ao Kuang, and Nox I have fun with all of them.

KingLion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 14, 2015 8:57pm | Report
I like Scylla, her burst can just infuriate an enemy. People who don't know how to aegis correctly will die in a Crush - Sic 'Em - I'm a Monster combo time and time again.

I also like Janus, because he's got a sort of similar burst tactic, but a top tier Janus will literally never die. His speed up and portal almost ensures a 0 death count. I actually play arena with a full movement speed and CDR build on him and run in circles. I chip away at health with Fatalis and if they turn on me I waste time while my allies do important things. It's genuinely the funniest and funnest thing ever.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » March 15, 2015 10:52am | Report
If it only is for fun? Get Chronos, get Fatalis, max speed and cdr (with old items also get Gem of Binding and then go around trolling, always sticking/escaping and nobody can do anything about it :D

And I know the build is worthless and no dmg, but it's incredibly fun :D

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 21, 2015 5:29am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

If it only is for fun? Get Chronos, get Fatalis, max speed and cdr (with old items also get Gem of Binding and then go around trolling, always sticking/escaping and nobody can do anything about it :D

And I know the build is worthless and no dmg, but it's incredibly fun :D

Gem of Binding? How long has it been since you've played?

For me the most fun is basic attack Poseidon and Hel. The noodle is still fun to me after all this time. He's not the one-trick pony that everyone makes him out to be.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 21, 2015 5:42am | Report
Fatalis wtf m8. Chronos ability already gives him the passiv of fatalis
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }