Chaac - He is overall a big azz Nigga who wants to stumble over your weak souls. He is a amazing and very fun god to play. The first build is amazing for a few reasons.
1. Full Cooldown reduction with maximum power along with it.
2. Almost full Penetration so no ones armor is gonna like you.
3. If your target is to start fighting you in a melee fight you should just about always win because of Hydra Lament, Quin's Sais and Rage. If you open with any spell the Hydra Lament will activate. If this crits with ur crit chance being high cause of rage. It can deal around 700 to 1k damage if below 50% health on them. If they are higher they should drop about 500-600k. Chaac hits very hard with this build and isnt easy to kill either because of blink and Aegis Pendant.
4. This build is best for, well everything.
5. I've used this build 5 times now and here are my results.
1. First game I went 11-3 In Domination
2. The next game I went 13-1 In arena
3. The next game I went 19-0 In conquest
4. The next game I went 5-0 In Arena
5. And lastly I went 14 - 4 In Arena
6. Here are some Tips.
Use your axe as a get away plan before going into 2 or 3 targets. Even one if you are not sure about it. Throw your axe behind u or behind a wall then rush forward. Press 2 and activate it to teleport to ur axe and get away from trouble.
If you throw ur axe on the ground and cast Number 3# you can get a double heal so do this if no one is near and you have time and need health.