Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Razer Game Booster w/ Smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Razer Game Booster w/ Smite? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 2, 2014 7:33am | Report
I just recently broke my good PC and now have to run Smite on this piece of ****. I was surprised that Smite could actually run on it but sadly I get like 5-15 frames and ugh...

So I tried Razer Game Booster but when I try to run Smite on it, it gives me this message.

I searched around and found I needed this in the Target for the program "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe" game=300 product=17. But it won't let me change the target program directly and it goes to C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe. Then I get this message when I try to run it with Razer and it closes after I press ok.

I heard somewhere you drag the shortcut into it but not sure where, since it won't let me drag it into the Games "folder" in the Razer program. Any ideas/help?

Thanks

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 2, 2014 4:28pm | Report
Open the Smite launcher (not the game, just the launcher) and click the gear (settings) in the upper right corner, then look for something that says "Create Shortcut" and click it.
After you create the shortcut, open up Razer Game Booster, make sure you're on the Games tab, then click the + above the list of games. After that, click Add Games and choose the Smite shortcut from the desktop. Tell me if this works!

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 2, 2014 6:39pm | Report
No sorry, I actually tried that before. Didn't work :(

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sonicherois » April 3, 2014 12:46am | Report
Hello razor boost user, I will explain how to do it. You don't need to change the target url, you just need to add: game=300 product=17 to the launch settings (Should be above or below the url inside the Razor settings)

Hope it helps, if it doesn't contact me on skype: Gray-stripe, I'll walk you throw it step by step :)

(Rep if helped would be appreciated ^^')

Sonicherois

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 3, 2014 4:31pm | Report
Sonicherois wrote:

Hello razor boost user, I will explain how to do it. You don't need to change the target url, you just need to add: game=300 product=17 to the launch settings (Should be above or below the url inside the Razor settings)

Hope it helps, if it doesn't contact me on skype: Gray-stripe, I'll walk you throw it step by step :)

(Rep if helped would be appreciated ^^')

Thank you, will let you know if it works, if it doesn't I will manage to you through Skype.

EDIT: Thanks man, I just had to put it in the launch parameters and worked very nicely.

+Rep given

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }