Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The best gambles you made in a game.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The best gambles you made in a game. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » April 1, 2014 4:25am | Report
Just recently in Hearthstone.

My opponent had more minions on the board than mine. But only one scared me. Had 7 attack and 4 health. I had one minion I could place that had a battlecry (Does something immediately once placed) that deals 3 damage to a target. And one minion with a passive when placed on the board: Will do one damage to a RANDOM enemy when a friendly minion is placed. Obviously the 3 damage is not enough on that 7/4 and there was 3 other enemy minions so it was like 25-20% chance that it would hit that 7/4 minion. But I took the chance. And FCK ya it happned! Once I placed the battlecry minion my the other one actually hit that 4 hp and brought it to 3.

I was *Boo Ya*ing the screen.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }