Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Make a Pokemon Attack.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Make a Pokemon Attack. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 4, 2014 12:26pm | Report
That. Make a pokemon attack (within the fields of balance) and maybe give an explanation of it.

My idea:

Over Eater

Bug Type, 65 POW 90 ACC, PHYS

Has a 50% chance to remove 33% of the opposing pokemon's maximum HP (after damage is applied), permanent effect.

I feel this would be a really good wallbreaker move for pokemon like crawdaunt who rely on smashing defences, as it reduces the effect of leftovers, and could potentially stack up to weaken a pokemon to puny levels.

Sugar Rush:

Fairy Type

Increases speed by 3 stages, but increases all incoming damage by 25% and adds 33% recoil to all physical attacks.

This would prove great as a last resort, as it could potentially make clutch plays, yet is highly risky to use.

Overpower:

Dark Type, 80 POW, 100 ACC, PHYS

Deals increased or decreased damage based on how much more or less HP the target has in relation to the user.

This could be used to abuse injured targets whilst keeping yours fresh and ready.

Review my ideas and post yours below!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 4, 2014 1:05pm | Report
Corrode: Special Poison 70 BP move, deals super effective damage to steel types, bypasses poison immunity of steel types. Used because the Krelp line's lore makes no sense.

New Mystical Fire: Has 40 BP, 100% chance to burn target along with reducing SpAtk. Because Delphox needs a buff.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 4, 2014 5:52pm | Report
12 Gauage attack - The trainer gives the pokemon his 12 gauage and instantly kills the pokemon.
Secondary effect - All other pokemon flee the battle

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mordo » September 5, 2014 2:36am | Report
wake up ash- once this move is used the world of pokemon ceases and no more games are released, this move cannot be forgotten

Mordo

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » September 5, 2014 1:45pm | Report
Magic Bong: Changes the game to a Japanese rhythm game.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » September 5, 2014 10:09pm | Report
Disorienting Slap: 50BP (Technician bonus for those that might like it, such as Breloom). Slaps the enemy, dealing damage and having a 100% chance to confuse.

I'd just like to make confusion a status that is more used.

Debilitating Blow: 35BP Priority move that also reduces opponent's attack by two stages.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » September 6, 2014 12:02am | Report
Wink: Fairy Status move, causes Attract status with no regards to gender, lasts 3 turns rather than indefinitely in combat. 85% accuracy except for Fairy-types, who get 100%.

Attraction is an underrated status, possibly due to the difficulty in using it.

New Magnitude: 70 BP Physical Ground spread move, removes entry hazards whether or not it hits. Because way too few pokes know Rapid Spin or Defog.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 6, 2014 2:12am | Report
Ragequit:

The pokemon attacks one final time, all the while saying '**** this!', and the pokemon is then switched out with a random pokemon. THe random pokemon, which doesn't feel like fighting, has it's speed and accuracy decreased.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }