Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

CONTEST: OWN THE ARENA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » CONTEST: OWN THE ARENA 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FlashJ » February 22, 2014 4:19pm | Report

OWN THE ARENA:
Play & Win A Game In Arena Mode
Agni and Arena just got a new coat of paint, and we want to celebrate this visual update by playing Arena! If you win a game of Arena enter your match link and like SMITEFire's Facebook Page for a chance to win a code that unlocks Agni + his Incinerator skin.

To win one of 5 codes to unlock Agni + his alternate color skin - Incinerator, simply play & win a game in Arena mode and enter your match link on the contest page.

Contest closes Sunday, March 1st at 11:59pm PST, so get your Arena games in by then!

Good luck on the battlefield!

Fine Print

• Contest is worldwide.
  • Contest will be closed Saturday, March 1st, 11:59:59 pm PST
  • Winners will be announced on Monday, March 3rd
  • Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to claim their prize.
"We've done the impossible... and that makes us mighty" -- MR

FlashJ

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » February 24, 2014 11:46am | Report
This will be fun, I play as Agni a lot and haven't bought the god pack so it's harder for me to get skins. Entered, hope I am one of the lucky few!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }